DJI Phantom 4 Announced
Posted by Kevin Warren at
The DJI Phantom 4 has now been announced for shipping mid March 2016. With amazing new features including Activetrack, Sense and Avoid as well as improved design and functionality, the DJI Phantom 4 once again sets the standards for Ready to Fly Camera platforms.
- Avoid obstacles automatically.
- Track moving subjects automatically using ActiveTrack.
- TapFly lets you fly with a tap of the finger.
- Smart Return Home allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns home.
- 28 minute maximum fight time, maximum control range of 3.1mi (5km).
- Maximum speed of 44mph (72kmh).
- Integrated gimbal for greater camera stability and smoother footage.
- Optimized Vision Positioning System raises positioning altitude up to 10 meters.