Ares Gamma 370 v2 Electric RC Plane Trainer - RTF
Offering a perfect combination of stability and durability, while also delivering capable flight performance, the Ares Gamma 370 V2 is not only the perfect choice for first-time pilots, but an exceptional model for experienced sport flyers, too. The advanced EPO airframe is lightweight, tough, comes 100% factory assembled and practically ready to fly, right out of the box.
The Gamma V2 incorporates the reliable new Hitec Red 2.4GHz radio protocol that’s compatible with most Hitec systems already on the market. Whats more, it can be purchased in two convenient forms, both incorporating the Hitec Red protocol: either Ready-To-Fly (including a Hitec Red-enabled transmitter and receiver) or Pair-To-Fly (packaged with a Hitec Red receiver that’s compatible with your existing Hitec air transmitter).
In addition to great flying characteristics, the Gamma 370 V2 also offers some after-market options to add extra fun to your airborne experience. If you enjoy flying off water, an optional float kit enables the V2 to be quickly and easily converted into a capable seaplane. And, if youve ever wanted to attach a camera to take aerial photos and videos from your RC plane, now you can. The Gamma 370 V2 is equipped with an underbelly accessory mount that fits a clip-on Ares HD camera to take video and still photos from a stunning bird’s-eye view.
Every Gamma 370 V2 includes a powerful factory-installed geared motor and ESC, quality 9-gram servos, a 1000mAh 2S Li-Po battery, plus a DC balancing charger and AC adapter. For first-time flyers looking to get started, there’s nothing more to buy and much to gain from owning a Gamma 370 V2. For the experienced sport pilot, the Gamma offers relaxed versatility in an attractive package. So, whatever your flying experience, there really is no better value than the Ares Gamma 370 V2.
- The perfect trainer for first-time pilots.
- Factory assembled and almost ready to fly.
- Factory installed ESC, two 9g servos, and Hitec Red enabled receiver.
- Redesigned colour scheme.
- New cowl with large air inlet apertures to promote essential powertrain cooling.
- Supplied complete with red and green LED navigation lights and white belly light.
- Underside accessory mount for the Ares clip-on HD video and stills camera.
- Includes pre-fitted float mounts for the optional Ares float set (AZSZ1640).
- Nothing extra to buy - even the AA batteries for the transmitter are supplied!
- Wingspan (mm): 980 (38.6)
- Length (mm): 775 (30.6)
- Weight (g): 455 (16oz)