Blade Mach 25™ FPV Racer -BNF
The Blade® Mach 25™ racing drone makes getting into 250-class quad-racing easy. Thick carbon-fibre plate construction with robust aluminium support makes this fully assembled drone lightweight and incredibly durable. In the event of a mishap, replacement of the self-tightening propellers is all you’ll likely need. Brilliant LED lighting helps with orientation and identification in the heat of a race. Powerful motors that are canted forward help give you the performance edge while the protected ultra micro FPV camera is soft mounted for the best view. The streamlined body combines improved aerodynamics with an additional level of protection that makes your racer stand out from the pack.
Exclusive SAFE™ (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology built into the Spektrum AR636QR receiver is a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system that makes it easy to stay in control. Three flight modes are provided so that the level of agility to match your needs is available instantly from your transmitter. Stability Low-Angle mode allows you to stay in control easily with bank limiting and self-leveling capability. Stability High-Angle mode increases your bank and pitch angle capabilities so you can start feeling what it’s like to cut loose. Agility flight mode lets you go full tilt and perform aerobatics like flips and rolls. All combined, you’ll never want to fly or race without SAFE technology.
Now it’s possible to start enjoying high-performance racing virtually the moment you open the box. Just charge the battery, bind the model to your DSMX® technology compatible transmitter and fly.
The installed Spektrum™ ultra micro airborne FPV camera system is mounted to a damped carbon-fibre plate and features excellent range for approved AMA line-of-sight FPV flying. All you need to enjoy the view is a Fat Shark compatible headset or 5.8GHz video monitor.
Durable, 2.0mm thick, carbon-fibre frame plates surround vital electronics and connect with tough CNC-machined aluminium supports that hold the aluminium motor booms.
Canted Motor Mounts
For quicker acceleration and faster forward flight the four brushless motors are mounted at a forward angle. Its lower flight angle also improves your visibility through the camera.
No tools are required to change out broken props. The self-tightening hubs make changing props quick so that you can get back to racing quicker.
Integrated LED Lighting
Brilliant LED lighting in each motor boom helps with your visual orientation and makes it possible to locate your opponent more quickly.
To improve aerodynamics and add a level of protection against the elements is a durable body that’s been custom designed by Mirco Pecorari of Aircraft Studio Design.
- Fully assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE™ technology makes FPV racing easy
- Stability Low-Angle, Stability High-Angle and Agility flight modes
- Spektrum™ AR636QR DSMX® quad-racing receiver with pressure sensor
- Spektrum 25mw ultra micro FPV camera system (installed)
- Vibration-damping, carbon-fibre camera mount
- Powerful 2300Kv brushless outrunner motors
- Compact Castle Creations quad-ESC/power bus unitSelf-tightening hubs allow tool-free propeller replacement
- Robust 2mm carbon-fibre frames with tough aluminium frame supports
- Canted motor mounts for faster acceleration and higher flight speeds
- Intense, multi-color LED lighting system (installed)
- E-flite® 1350mAh 3S 11.1V LiPo flight battery (included)
- Streamlined body designed by Mirco Pecorari of Aircraft Studio Design
|Weight:||505 g (17.8oz)|
|Flight Time:||4+ minutes|
|Battery:||E-flite® 1350mAh 3S 11.1V 30C LiPo (included)|
|Charger:||AC/DC 3S LiPo balance charger (required)|
|Motor:||(4) 2300Kv brushless outrunner (installed)|
|Propeller:||(2) 5x3CW, (2) 5x3CCW (installed)|
|ESC:||Castle Creations quad-ESC/power-bus unit (installed)|
|Receiver:||Spektrum™ AR636QR DSMX® with SAFE technology and pressure sensor|
|Transmitter:||Full range 5+ channel, multi-function with DSMX® technology (required)|
|Camera:||Spektrum 25mw ultra micro airborne FPV camera system (installed)|
|FPV Monitor:||Fat Shark compatible headset or 5.8GHz video monitor (required)|
INCLUDED INSIDE THE BOX:
- Fully-Assembled Blade® Mach 25™ FPV Racer
- 1350mAh 3S 11.1V LiPo Flight Battery
NEEDED TO COMPLETE
- A full-range 5+ channel, multi-function transmitter with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSMX® technology
- Fat Shark compatible FPV headset and/or a 5.8GHz FPV monitor
- LiPo battery charger