Blade mCP X Brushless RC Helicopter with AS3X® - BNF
Ultra micro convenience and awesome 3D capability come together in the amazing Blade mCP X.
Equipped with high-output brushless motors and an AS3X® (Artificial Stabilisation – 3–axis) Flybarless System that's been specially tuned for higher head speeds, it delivers all the performance an advanced pilot could want. Tic tocs, piro flips and hurricanes – it rips through them all with laser precision and power to spare.
Like its predecessor, the mCP X BL gives you the precision and stability of the proven AS3X® Flybarless System. What sets it apart is an all-new rotor head with longer rotor blades, as well as a brushless power system that blasts mCP X performance to thrilling new heights.
Inverted flight, flips, rolls, funnels, and hurricanes only scratch the surface of the capabilities the mCP X BL has to offer. When pushed hard with left and right pirouetting manoeuvres this heli will reward with crisp, precise tail response unfettered by a lack of power.
The only limits are pilot skill and the space available to fly in!
- Powerful, 6700Kv brushless main motor with 8100 Kv tail motor
- Includes fast flight and high-performance symmetrical main blades
- Includes E-flite® 2S 7.4V 200mAh 30C Li-Po battery and Celectra 2S variable rate DC LiPo Charger with AC adapter
- Brushless motors provide extreme power capable of performing any manoeuvre with ease.
- A 3mm diameter, 125 mm length solid carbon boom keeps the tail from flexing during hard manoeuvres
- The carbon main shaft is also designed to be extremely durable, reducing damage during a crash.
- Longer main blades keep the disc loading down to counteract the increase in weight.
- The AS3X flybarless unit has been updated to work with the higher head speed of the brushless setup.
- Robust, long-lasting dual-ball bearing supported linear cyclic servos maintain servo-to-swash precision throughout the increased life- time.
- BNF completion level; no assembly required, charge the battery, and bind it to a DSM2 transmitter then go fly.
|Main Rotor Head Type:||Collective Pitch (CCPM) Flybarless|
|Swashplate Type:||140 Degrees|
|Main Rotor Diameter:||263mm|
|Main Rotor Blade Length:||117mm|
|Tail Rotor Diameter:||40mm|
|Flying Weight:||60.1 Grams|
|Main Motor Type:||Brushless In-runner 6700Kv|
|Battery:||200mAh 2S 7.4V 30C|
|Tail Drive:||Direct Drive|
|Tail Motor Type:||Brushless In-runner 8100Kv|
|Charger:||Celectra 2S variable rate DC Li-Po Charger with AC adaptor|