Blade Nano QX FPV with SAFE™ Technology - BNF (W/O Headset)
The Blade® FPV Nano QX features Horizon Hobby’s newest innovation in RC flight, SAFE™ technology. This revolutionary system optimises the FPV Nano QX for precision hovering and accuracy in two flight modes.
Pitch and roll limits are locked to offer a limited flight envelope while electronic self-levelling offers positive stability the instant you release the sticks.
Pitch and roll limits are removed and pilots can fly with the enhanced precision AS3X™ technology, which delivers in all aerobatic manoeuvres.
This BNF (Bind N Fly) version of the Blade Nano QX includes the camera unit and is ready to bind to your existing Spektrum handset!
Put Yourself in the Pilot’s Seat
First-Person View (FPV) with a headset creates an immersive RC experience that virtually puts you in the pilot’s seat. Live video is transmitted from a camera on the model to you so you can have the sense of flying from inside the model.
The completely assembled airframe features a tough, lightweight design made with translucent material like the forward rotor blades. Its blade guards help make little bumps against the walls or furniture uneventful.
Spektrum ultra micro FPV camera system installed on the FPV Nano QX is an all-in-one FPV unit that runs tandem off the flight battery. It operational frequency is compatible with any 5.8GHz headset such as the Fat Shark Teleporter V4.
The Blade 4-channel 2.4GHz transmitter included with the RTF features Spektrum DSMX® technology. The Bind-N-Fly version can be flown with any compatible 4-channel transmitter.
The ultra micro 150mAh 1S 3.7V 45C LiPo flight battery powers to both the Nano QX and the FPV system. For the headset included with the RTF is a 760mAh 2S 7.4V LiPo battery, plus (4) AA transmitter batteries.
A USB 1S LiPo charger is included for the 150mAh 1S 3.7V 45C flight battery. The RTF version also includes an AC 2S LiPo charger for the headset battery.
- SAFE® technology makes RC flight easy
- Spektrum™ ultra micro FPV camera installed
- Fat Shark Teleporter V4 5.8GHz headset with digital head tracking
- SpiroNET circular polarized antenna system
- Small enough to fly in any room or office
- Tough, lightweight airframe with blade guards
- Potent brushed motors that provide smooth and powerful lift
- Ultra micro 4-in-1 DSMX® receiver/ESCs/mixer/SAFE sensor unit
- Replacement rotor blades, included
- E-flite® 1S 3.7V 150mAh 45C Li-Po flight battery, included
- Compact USB 1S Li-Po flight battery charger, included
- Rechargeable 760mAh 2S 7.4V Li-Po headset battery and AC charger
- Frequency / Modulation Type:Control 2.4Hhz, FPV 5.8GHz
- Height:40mm (1.6in)
- Indoor / Outdoor:Indoor
- Length:140mm (5.5in)
- Recommended Battery:1S 3.7V 150mAh 45C Li-Po flight battery, included
- Size:Ultra Micro
- Weight:22 grams (0.77oz)
- Width:140mm (5.5in)