E-Flite® T-28 TROJAN BNF BASIC
The original ParkZone® T-28 park flyer is practically a legend among the RC electric flight community. In production for nearly a decade, its friendly flying characteristics revolutionized warbird flying in convenient park-size settings. As a result, thousands of hobbyists were introduced to the benefits of brushless electric power and four-channel flight. It also proved that construction with Z-Foam™ material is surprisingly durable and easy to repair. This E-Flite® T-28 carries on the iconic park flyer design with the simplicity and efficiency of Bind-N-Fly® Basic so you can use the existing battery packs and charger already in your fleet.
The E-flite® T-28 park flyer is the ideal model for new pilots looking for the perfect first warbird. Distinctive in appearance with the look of a growling radial engine up front, frameless two-seat canopy and bulky airframe give this muscular warbird a heavy-metal impression. Engineering with exclusive Z-Foam™ material keeps the wing loading exceptionally light so that it flies better than most heavy-metal warbird models in any class. The vivid U.S. Navy-inspired trim scheme makes this historic favorite easy to recognize in the air. Like any good sport trainer, tricycle landing gear help make ground handling easy, plus the low-mounted wing has just the right amount of dihedral for good stability. Whether you want a quick flight at the local park, or a relaxing flight between rounds at a giant scale event, this T-28 is the park flyer you’ll never want to leave at home.
The full-range Spektrum™ AR610 receiver installed into this E-flite® T-28 park flyer combines the speed and precision of DSMX® technology with the signal security of an active amplified antenna. This antenna enables the AR610 receiver to “see around” reflective materials, like the motor and battery, so you don’t have to worry about antenna polarisation blind spots. It also allows the AR610 receiver to pick out your transmitter signal with remarkable clarity even in the noisiest 2.4GHz environments.
Tricycle Landing Gear
Steerable nose wheel and rugged wire landing gear allow for smooth taxis, takeoffs and landings. For you hand-launch fans out there, the landing gear can be easily removed.
- Easy to complete final assembly
- Lightweight construction with durable Z-Foam™ material
- Spektrum™ 6-channel AR610 DSMX® receiver (installed)
- 4-channel control with four E-flite mini servos (installed)
- 480 brushless outrunner motor, 960Kv (installed)
- 30A Pro brushless ESC with switch mode BEC (installed)
- Removable landing gear and steerable nose wheel
- Fits 1800–2200mAh 3S Li-Po battery packs (sold separately)
- Vivid U.S. Navy inspired paint scheme and trim
- Easy access hatch and battery compartment
- Electric Motor Size:480-size, 960Kv brushless outrunner (installed)
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Indoor / Outdoor:Outdoor
- Kit / Ready-Built:BNF Basic
- Length:915mm (36.0 in)
- Prop Range:9.5 x 7.5 two blade
- Recommended Battery:1800–2200mAh 3S 11.1V 25C Li-Po flight battery (EFLB18003S30, recommended)
- Servo(s) included:(4) mini-size servos
- Weight:875 g (30.0 oz)
- Wingspan:1118mm (44.0 in)