E-flite ULTRA-MICRO F4U CORSAIR BNF WITH AS3X
This exciting UMX series replica of the F4U Corsair features advanced AS3X (Artificial Stabilisation – 3-aXis) technology that works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of forces like P-factor, turbulence and torque. Instead of an ultra micro, you’ll feel like you’re at the controls of an expertly tuned, giant-scale model that flies like it’s on rails.
- With AS3X assistance, the Ultra micro Corsair flys super smooth flight, even in wind and turbulence!
- The Corsair is a great looking model easily recogniseable as a warbird
- With a clear canopy and moolded panel lines this model looks like the real thing in flight.
- All that is required to fly is a 4+ channel Spektrum DSM2/DSMX flight transmitter.
- Decal sets for Corsair aces Greggory "Pappy" Boyington and Ira "Ike" Kepford
- Includes a 1S 150mAh 25C Li-Po flight battery and DC Li-Po charger
- Drycell / Rechargeable:1s 3.7v LiPo
- Frequency / Modulation Type:DSM2/DSMX
- Indoor / Outdoor:Capable of flying indoors in a reasonable size sports hall or outdoors.
- Length:326mm (12.8in)
- Motor Type:8.5mm Coreless Brushed Motor
- Number of Channels:4
- Prop Range:112 x 90mm, 3-blade propeller
- Receiver Included:EFLU2664 with AS3X
- Recommended Battery:150mAh 1S 3.7V Li-Po Battery (Included)
- Scale:Ultra Micro
- Servo(s) included:(2) SA2030L with the Rx, (2) SA2030LO on ailerons (Included)
- Weight:44.0 g (1.60 oz)
- Wingspan:405mm (15.9in)
- Centre of Gravity: 28mm back from leading edge of the wing at the root