FMS 1220MM SUPER EZ TRAINER ARTF W/O TX/RX/BATT
Behold the FMS Super EZ trainer! After months of hard work, FMS is very proud to present one of the most advanced multi-purpose trainers on the market today, the Super EZ.
The Super EZ is a true all-rounder, featuring cool looks, 1.2M wingspan, low wing-loading, super-light construction and metal landing gear- the Super EZ has great trainer aircraft flight characteristics! No need for electronic stabilization or advanced transmitters, the Super EZ allows for very easy flights.
Learn how to fly in an extremely short time!
- No glue required, screw-together construction
- 10 minute assembly time
- 10 seconds quick-release wing, easily portable airframe
- Reasonable price for beginners
- Ready to fly version available
- Wingspan: 1220mm/48.0in
- Overall Length: 1020mm/40.2 in
- Flying Weight: 890g/31.4oz
- Motor Size: 3136/KV1050
- ESC: 20A
- Servo: 4 x 9g Servo
- Radio: 4 Channel
- CG (center of gravity): 55-65mm(From Leading Edge)
- Prop Size: 10 x 5 in 2 blade
Please Note: This is sold in ARTF format and requires Radio System, 3S Li-Po Battery, Charger and AA batteries.