FMS GIANT P-47 THUNDERBOLT SILVER ARTF W/O TX/RX/BATT 1700MM
The airframe features a removable 2 piece wing that is simplistic in attachment and connection, the new FMS 'multi-pin plugs' mean that the complex wiring is now just a single connection per wing and not the usual plate full of spaghetti normally seen in lesser airframes.
The cockpit is adorned with the full complement of dials and levers and the hand painted pilot finishes the effect. Upfront, the scale shape spinner and reinforced nylon four blade propellor really does give a purposeful look. As you would expect, the huge brushless out- runner motor is mated with a top quality ESC enabling stunning flight performance.
Metal gear servos handle all the control surfaces and are fast with great centring performance. The resulting flight performance gives a finesse unseen in a ARTF in this class. Get yourself down your local model shop and order the 1700 Series P51 Mustang and steel the limelight at your airfield.
- Removable Resin Cowl
- Detailed cockpit
- Hand painted pilot
- Decals factory applied
- Scale propellor hub
- Reinforced Nylon 4 Blade propellor painted and decal detailing
- Fabric effect on rudder and elevator surfaces
- Gear doors controlled by installed gear sequencer
- Retracting steering tail wheel with gear doors
- Aluminium Oleo struts
- Scale hubs and tyres
- Wing machine guns
- Removable bombs
- Panel lines and rivets
- Wingspan: 1700mm
- Length: 1480mm
- Weight: 4080g
- ESC: 85 Amp SBEC
- 2nd Additional power regulator
- Brushless motor
- 9 x metal gear servos preinstalled
- Controls - Ailerons, Elevator, Rudder, Flaps
- Main gear Aluminium Oleo struts with worm drive retract units
- Rear gear with worm drive retract unit
Please Note: This is sold in ARTF format and requires Radio System, 6S LiPo, Charger and AA batteries.