FTX Hooligan 1/10 4WD Brushed Electric RC Rallycross Car - RTR
Get ready for a touch of semi-scale bashing action with the FTX Hooligan. Inspired from the rapidly growing World and European Rallycross scene, the Hooligan bridges the gap between on and off road perfectly. Labeled as 1/10th scale, the Hooligan is larger than life and is a real presence when blasting sideways across tarmac, dirt and grass.
Based on the FTX 4wd shaft drive design that has made the Vantage and Carnage off road vehicles such a huge hit, the Hooligan is the perfect start up car for beginners. Front and rear bevel differentials with steel gears provide a reliable drivetrain for the NiMh battery power brushed motor and electronic speed control combination.
Long throw oil filled adjustable shock absorbers with double wishbone suspension soak up the corners and with tuneable turnbuckles on the suspension and steering you can fine tune your Hooligan to match the conditions.
With the Hooligan factory assembled you only need to add AA batteries to the transmitter, apply a few decals and charge the battery to be up and running in no time. Savour the excitement and action of rallycross close quarter racing with theBrushed Hooligan from FTX.
FTX Hooligan RX Brushed Features:
- Etronix Pulse EX2 2.4ghz crystal free radio
- Waterproof brushed speed control
- 550 brushedmotor
- Etronix 3kg waterproof servo
- Wall trickle charger
- Voltz 1800mah 7.2v NiMH battery
- Semi-scale rallycross style body
- All terrain tyres and rugged multi spoke wheels
- Moulded tub chassis
- 4wd shaft drive with slipper system
- Unique gearbox design for low CG
- Lightweight high impact arms
- Big bore oil filled adjustable shocks
- Gearbox metal crown & pinion gear
- Full ball bearings
- Front universal driveshafts
- Suspension turnbuckles
- Slipper for drivetrain damage protection
- Chassis accepts NiMh or LiPo battery
- Fully adjustable suspension - droop, camber, toe-in, wheelbase etc
- Wide range of option parts available
- Length: 460mm
- Width: 320mm
- Height: 175mm
- Wheelbase: 273/277mm
- Tyre: ø 94mm x 40mm
- Gear Ratio: 11.2:1