FTX OUTLAW 1/10 BRUSHLESS 4WD ULTRA-4 RTR BUGGY
Yeeeha, the Outlaw Brushless has just left its rooster tail as the throttle is nailed. Well you might not have a Californian desert on your doorstep, but you can pretend! Loosely based on the powerful Ultra 4 buggies that take up the challenge of racing through the US’ west coast deserts, the Outlaw is the perfect mix of RTR entry level fun with a bit of scale realism thrown in to boot.
Under the semi-scale tubular roll cage, body panels and cockpit are some new and established features. Blue anodised oil filled aluminium shock absorbers handle the corners. The front suspension assembly is the same as FTX stablemates the Carnage and Bugsta trucks with fully adjustable settings, universal driveshafts, turnbuckles and a heavy-duty metal geared differential. Moving back, the moulded chassis supports the centrally positioned sealed shaft drivetrain, steering servo, motor and receiver box.
Semi-scale trailing arm rear suspension sets the Outlaw apart from other off road buggies in the FTX range. This long travel suspension, with huge articulation is what full size U4 buggies use to tackle the uneven desert surface. With drive to the rear axle assembly via a telescopic sliding driveshaft, along with multi-position shock absorber mounting points, the Outlaw can handle some of the roughest terrain with its all terrain super-soft tyres.
FTX has chosen Etronix for the brushless system with their waterproof 60Amp Photon 2.1W speed control and 2950kv 4-pole motor. Coupled with the Voltz 3250mAH LiPo battery and you will have all the power you need to unleash the Outlaw.
- 99% Ready to run
- Etronix EX2 Sport 2.4ghz radio
- Etronix 2.1W Waterproof 60 Amp ESC
- Etronix 2950kv Brushless motor
- Etronix 3kg waterproof steering servo
- Voltz 3250mah 7.4v 20c LiPo Hard cased batt
- Voltz LiPo charge sack
- Etronix PowerPal Pocket Balance Charger
- Pre-painted cage style body panels
- Tubular style roll cage with spare wheel & tyre
- Internal driver cockpit
- Moulded tub chassis
- Sealed transmission
- 4wd shaft drive
- Trailing arm rear link suspension
- Receiver box
- Lightweight high impact arms
- Aluminium big bore oil filled adjustable shocks
- Gearbox metal crown & pinion gear
- Front universal driveshafts
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension including, droop, camber, toe-in, wheelbase etc
- Chassis accepts NiMh or LiPo battery
- Wide range of option parts available
- Scale Size: 1/10th
- Length: 505mm
- Width: 320mm
- Height: 240mm
- Wheelbase: 328mm
- Tyre Diameter: 135mm
- Tyre Width: 55mm
- Gear Ratio: 11.2:1
- Drive: 4WD
Please Note: This kit in sold in RTR (Ready-to-run) format and requires 4 x AA batteries for completion.
DUE IN STOCK DECEMBER 8 2016