Hobby Zone SPORT CUB PNP
The Cub is one of the most recognizable and celebrated civilian aircraft of all time. This model captures the popular look and feel of the Sport Cub, built by Cub Crafters. Utilizing the latest Spektrum AS3X park receiver, this model fulfills the demand that has existed for sometime for the release from Horizon Hobby of a 4-channel version of the HobbyZone Super cub.
In addition to the 4 channel operation, flaps are an optional extra. Along with this the model will accept the already popular Super Cub floats (HBZ7390), with the included adapter kit.
For parkflyers the parkZone Sport Cub offers the only park-sized Cub with AS3X. As a BNF, the Sport Cub offers pilots with Spektrum radios a highly capable and very versatile product that is compatible with their existing technology.
The PNP version allows non-Spektrum pilots to utilize their own receiver and transmitter system.
The AS3X system provides the nescessary assistance for those pilots stepping up to their first 4 channel model by aiding the stability of the aircraft.
This model is also a great addition for those pilots already capable of flying 4 channel airplanes, looking for a highly capable and versatile Sport Cub.
- Z-Foam contruction makes the model lightweight, yet durable
- All hardware, servos and ESC installed. Only your preferred receiver and battery required.
- Proven 480 motor supplied which has supplied power to several Parkzone parkflyers.
- Scale scheme makes the model attractive and easy to see.
- Flaps can be added if that is preferred for very good slow flyning characteristics
- Optional floats provide greater flexibility for those that want to fly off of water and land aswell.
- 18A ESC is both reliable and economical
- Frequency / Modulation Type:2.4GHz DSM2/DSMX
- Fuel Type:Electric
- Indoor / Outdoor:Outdoor
- Input Voltage:11.1V
- Kit / Ready-Built:PNP
- Length:865mm (34.0in)
- Motor Type:960kV 480 Brushless motor
- Number of Channels:4+ (5+ with flaps)
- Prop Range:9 x 6
- Recommended Battery:11.1V 3S 1300mAH LiPo battery (Not Included)
- Recommended ESC:18A
- Weight:945g (33.3oz)
- Wingspan:1300mm (51.0in)