HobbyZone F4U Corsair S RTF - With SAFE Technology
The HobbyZone F4U Corsair S combines modern RC flight technology with the famous gull-wing WWII warbird to create an unprecedented teach-yourself-to-fly experience. With the F4U Corsair S, you’ll learn the basics of four-channel flight with precise control over throttle, rudder, elevator and aileron. You’ll also be able to fly with confidence knowing you have the security of a virtual safety net that can be used at any time by activating Panic Recovery mode with the push of a button thanks to SAFE™ Technology. Plus, SAFE technology provides multiple levels of bank and pitch limitations that can be reduced or removed as your skills progress. The F4U Corsair S BNF is compatible with any full-range 4+channel Spektrum™ DSMX 2.4GHz radio transmitter.
The F4U Corsair is regarded as one of the most accomplished and innovative military aircraft in aviation history. Different from any other fighter aircraft in WWII, the Corsair was respected by both its friends and enemies because of its ferocious firepower and impressive versatility. Today, the HobbyZone F4U Corsair S honors this fighter’s legacy of innovation with a thrilling design that incorporates Horizon Hobby’s revolutionary SAFE™ technology and a powerful 480-size brushless outrunner motor. When you fly the HobbyZone F4U Corsair S, you’ll experience the best modern RC flight technology can offer and the distinction of piloting a legend.
With the Ready-to-fly F4U Corsair S, you’ll get everything you need to learn with the legend.
- RTF - Everything included to get you flying sooner.
- SAFE Technology
- Full-range Spektrum™ DX4e 4-channel 2.4GHz DSMX® transmitter
- Proportional 4-channel control with working throttle, rudder, ailerons and elevator
- Impact resistant Z-Foam™ construction material for maximum durability and easy repairs
- Powerful brushless electric motor delivers impressive speed and climb performance
- Li-Po battery for long flight times on a single charge
- DC fast charger with an AC adapter lets you recharge wherever you fly
- Removable landing gear for either ground takeoff and landing or hand launch and belly landing
|Wingspan:||44 in (1120mm)|
|Overall Length:||35 in (890mm)|
|Motor Size:||480 Brushless Outrunner 960Kv|
|Speed Control :||30 amp ESC|
|Recommended Battery:||1800mAh 11.1v LiPo|