Maverick Strada SC Evo S 1:10 Brushless Electric Short Course Truck - RTR
Maverick Strada SC Evo S 1:10 Brushless Electric Short Course Truck
For off-road scale looks and bodyshell-banging action, there's no beating short course truck racing! With brushless power, a tough shaft drivetrain, long-travel shocks and suspension and directional racing tyres, the 4WD Strada SC Evo S is the ultimate short course truck, and it won't break the budget either!
- Waterproof Electronics
- Durable chassis design
- Aluminium upper deck
- Maverick 2.4GHz radio system
- Completely Ready-To-Run with battery and charge
The updated Maverick Strada Evo line-up of cars, backed by industry-leading support from HPI Racing UK, is the best way to get into RC and get more for your money!
Designed and refined by long time RC enthusiasts, every Maverick Strada Evo model is easy to maintain and repair, with a full range of spares available. Now you can have some serious fun with out spending serious money! Get more fun and value with Maverick, exclusively from HPI UK!
You get real performance and great RTR functionality with every Maverick Strada Evo car and truck. Professionally designed moulded tub chassis provide durability and provide a stable and tough platform for a strong 4WD shaft drivetrain. Pre-built oil-filled shock absorbers and fully independent double wishbone suspension give you supreme confidence on all driving surfaces, and the installed electronics include powerful motors and long life battery packs for plenty of fun!
The Strada Evo family of 1:10th scale cars, buggies, trucks and truggies are based around the extremely tough and refined Strada Evo moulded tub chassis. The 4WD shaft drivetrain gives full power and amazing traction in all conditions, and the sealed bevel gear diffs let you have maintenance free fun! Maverick Strada kits bring you all the stability, performance and ease of use that you could ask for!
- MM-22BL 3215KV brushless motor with 4mm gold-plated plugs
- MSC-30BL-WP brushless FWD/Brake/Reverse Waterproof ESC
- MBP-26 3000mAh Ni-MH battery with low-loss HXT connector using 4mm gold-plated plugs
- MS-22 high-strength steering servo
- Crystal-free 2.4Ghz transmitter and receiver with built-in failsafe
- Large titanium anodised motor heatsink
- Moulded tub chassis with optimised weight distribution
- Fully adjustable racing suspension
- Battery strap will accept both stick packs and side-by-side cells
- 4 oil-filled rebuildable shocks with progressive springs
- Special titanium anodised shock tops
- Fully independent double A-arm wishbone suspension
- Tough C-hub front steering knuckles
- Tough efficient 4wd shaft drive train
- Fully ballraced drive train
- Aluminium titanium anodised lightweight centre shaft
- 4 ‘radial' tyres
- Attractive multi-spoke wheels
- Pre-cut body factory-finished
- Fully adjustable turnbuckles all round
- Front and rear moulded bumpers
- Twin-point steering with integrated servo saver
- Moulded protective gear cover
4 x AA Batteries