Maxford USA 1/6 Piper Cub J3 71" Glow/EP ARF V2 ARTF
The Piper J-3 Cub is a small, simple, light aircraft that was built between 1937 and 1947 by Piper Aircraft. With tandem (fore and aft) seating, it was intended for flight training but became one of the most popular and best-known light aircraft of all time.
This 1/6 scale Piper Cub J3 RC model airplane is made of balsa, light-ply and fiberglass.
- Scale look shock absorb landing gear (new feature of V2).
- "/\" shape bars inside canopy for scale look (new feature of V2) .
- Functional side door can be open or close.
- Magnetic Hatch at bottom of the fuselage for battery change or refill the fuel tank.
- 95% Pre-assembled ARF kit, design for both Glow and electric (with optional motor box).
- Comes with all necessary hardware and decals.
- Optional detail dashboard, throttle box, dummy engines (improved on V2).
- Wingspan: 71in (1803mm)
- Wing Area: 697.5sq.in
- Fuselage Length: 48.4in (1229mm)
- ARF weight: around 5.3lbs (2.4Kg)
- Recommended Engine: Glow .40~.46 (2-Stroke) engine (a 40~46 size engine mount
- and fuel tank are included) or equivalent electric motor power system
- Radio Required: 4-Channel, 5 Servos