Maxford USA Mentor G 83" Gas Trainer ARTF V3
The Mentor-G is designed as a trainer and for RC pilots who want to use a fuel-efficient gas-powered engine. The Mentor-G is also an excellent test-bed for your first-flights with a new engine, and it is a simple, easy flyer for when you simply want to do some relaxed and economical flying. It is also a good trainer ARF with floats on water.
We invite you to experience the joy of flying this balsa and light-ply almost-ready-to-fly aircraft.
- Basic trainer
- Aerobatic trainer
- Large-size float-plane trainer. (Floats sets sold separately)
- Glider or banner tow-plane
- Load-carrying platform for video camera(s) or for dropping candy at fun-flys, etc.
- Wingspan: 83in (2108mm)
- Wing Area: 1,187sq.in
- Length: 60in (1524mm)
- ARF weight: about 6.6lbs (2.89Kg)
- Flying weight: 11.1lbs (with fuel) (5.02Kg)
- Recommended Engine: Saito FG-21 Four-Stroke
- CG: 3¾" leading edge
- Radio Required: 4-Channel, 5 ~ 6 Standard Servos
- * You may set up 2 servos for elevator if you wish.