Seagull Model North American P-51 Mustang - SEA276
Very few R/C warbirds fly as well as the Mustang, indeed this terrific 56” span version for 5 / 6 function radio only goes to prove the point. Built from lightweight CNC-cut balsa and ply, wrapped in matt Oracover and displaying the colour scheme of US Army Air Force P-51D ‘Hurry Home Honey’, it’s the perfect choice for your .60 two-stroke, .70 four-stroke, or electric equivalent powerset. Perfect for popping in the car in one piece this gem of a model is an everyday warbird with the look and performance of something twice its size. Supplied with a fixed undercarriage as standard, the recommended conversion to electric retracts is both convenient and easy, with mounting blocks, wheel wells and leg covers either pre-installed or supplied for retro-fit.
- Lightweight, CNC-cut balsa and ply construction.
- Evocative scale colour scheme.
- Covered in genuine matt finish Oracover film.
- Factory painted fibreglass engine cowl.
- Detailed cockpit with lightweight painted pilot figure.
- Forward fuselage hatch for easy tank and flight battery access.
- Full hardware pack included for either glow or electric power.
- Includes parts for fitting optional retracts (available separately).
- Wingspan (mm): 1430
- Length (mm): 1151
- Wing area (sq. in): 564
- All-up weight (lb): 6.8
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered wing set.
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered tail set.
- 1 x Clear canopy moulding.
- 1 x Painted pilot figure.
- 1 x Factory painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1 x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, pushrods, fuel tank etc.).
- 1 x Steerable tail wheel unit.
- 1 x Fixed undercarriage set.
- 1 x Wheel well and retract mounting block pack.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manua
REQUIRED TO COMPLETE:
- 1 x 10cc glow / petrol engine or equivalent electric motor.
- 1 x 5 / 6-ch computer transmitter and receiver combo.
- 8 x Standard-size servos.
- 1 x Propeller to suit chosen engine.
- 1 x Electric retract set (optional).