Super Flying Model Fournier RF-4D EP ARTF
The Fournier RF-4 is a single-seater motor glider designed by René Fournier in 1966 and conceived as a motor glider and sport touring aircraft.
SFM's version comes as an all balsa lightweight strong construction providing a realistic feel. Pre-built and pre-hinged makes assembly easy with step by step instructions leaving only the 4 channel radio control, motor and battery to install with the recommended specification 1000KV Brushless 30A ESC Li-Po 3-cell 11.1v 2000mAh.
For a realistic sports glider with forgiving characteristics this model makes a superb choice.
• All balsa constructed electric sport glider
• Pre-built, pre-covered, pre-hinged and easy to assemble
• Covered with top coloured OPP film
• 90% Strong and lightweight construction
• 1000KV Brushless 30A ESC Li-Po 3-cell 11.1v 2000mAh
- ESC: 30A
- Propeller: 11 x 5.5 APC
- Spinner: 45mm
- Wingspan: 1800mm
- Length: 928mm
- Weight: 1100g
- Radio System: 4 channels
- Thrust: 1260g
- Wing Area: 33.5dm²
- LiPo: 3-cell 11.1V 2000mAh
- Electric Motor: 1000KV brushless