Super Flying Model Piper Cub J-3 25% Scale ARTF
The Piper Cub J-3 25% Scale ARTF is an iconic American light aircraft, between 1937 and 1947 over 20,000 were built by the Piper Aircraft company. The full size aircraft has a simple, lightweight design and good low speed handling properties, all attributes that SFM tried to encapsulate in this sport scale model.
This Cub is designed for a 26-30cc petrol engine for long flight times and plenty of power. The air frame is built from laser cut parts and assembled on jigs to ensure accuracy making the structure is both lightweight and strong. Thanks to it's semi-symmetrical airfoil the Cub is predictable to fly and suited to a wide range of flight speeds. For easy transportation the wing can split in two parts making transportation much easier helping to make this large Cub a great introduction to large scale model flying.
• Classic yellow scale scheme using heat shrink film
• CNC balsa/ply construction
• 90% pre-built ARTF for fast assembly
• Has a 2-piece wing for easy transport
• Shipped with high-quality F.R.P. fiber-painted cowling.
• Realistic dummy engine
- Wingspan: 2547mm (100")
- Length: 1676mm (66")
- Weight: 4200 - 4500g (Approx)
- Radio System: 5-6 Channels (Req.)
- Scale: 25% (1/4)
- Wing Area: 90.2dm²
- IC Engine: 26-30cc Petrol 2-Stroke (Rec.)
- Type: ARTF