Xiro Drone Xplorer V RTF GPS Quadcopter with HD Camera
ZeroUAV who are well known for their high end flight controllers now push into the consumer rtf drone market with the The Xiro Xplorer-V. Its ready to fly right out of the box. Supplied with a 3 axis-gimbal and 1080p HD camera. Mount the propellers, install the battery and you are ready to enter the fascinating world of aerial video / photography.
- 3-AXIS STABILIZED GIMBAL The high-precision 3-axis camera stabilization system enables a whole new level of smooth, stable and blur-free video recording in the sky. The gimbal works in FPV and non-FPV mode and can be configured in the Xiro app. The pitch can also be adjusted by the app.
- RANGE EXTENDER The remote control is equipped with a 2.4 GHz Range Extender which is used to extend the effective connection range between your smartphone and the Xplorer. In an open, unobstructed area, the transmission distance can reach up to 500 meters.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE HD CAMERA The high-performance HD camera guarantees crystal clear videos and photos. It shoots full HD video at 1080p/30fps and 720p/60fps and takes up to 14 megapixels pictures. The camera also supports burst mode, timed capture and slow motion recordings.
- REMOVABLE 8GB MICRO SD CARD INCLUDED The Xplorer V supports Micro SD cards up to 32GB.
- ADOBE DNG RAW FILE SUPPORT DNG raw photo capture saves all original image information for powerful post-processing. It also supports Adobe Lens Profile for barrel distortion removal.
- REMOTE CAMERA SETTINGS Camera settings including Picture Quality, ISO, Exposure Compensation, White Balance and Capture Format can be adjusted in the XIRO app.
- ALBUM SYNCHRONIZATION FOR SHARING You can synchronize photos and videos (stored on the Micro SD card) from the Xplorer-V straight to your phone. Wi-Fi does the job, so you don’t need cables or another computer.
- FOLLOW ME VIDEO CAPTURING The Xplorer can follow objects and capture video at the same time. When you fixed the altitude and distance, the Xplorer will stay at this position. Select the follow me function in the Xiro app and select the object that you want to follow. The Xplorer will follow the selected object at the same altitude and distance as defined at a maximum speed of about 50km/h. This is a high-end feature and comes as standard on the Xplorer-G and Xplorer-V models
- 360° SELFIE VIDEO CAPTURING The Xplorer is probably the first device on the market that can capture 360° selfies around a selected object. When you fixed the altitude and distance, the Xplorer will stay at this position. Select the 360° function in the Xiro app and select the object that you want to capture all around. The Xplorer will fly around the selected object at the same altitude and distance as defined. This is a high-end feature and comes as standard on the Xplorer-G and Xplorer-V models
- GPS FLIGHT CONTROL SYSTEM The integrated GPS auto-pilot system offers position holding, altitude lock and stable hovering, which enables you to give your full attention to making breathtaking photos and videos. The GPS Flight Control System is available in all Xplorer models.
- RETURN HOME FUNCTION You lost the orientation or eye sight of your Xplorer, do not worry and just activate the return home button on the remote control. The Xplorer will start automatically the return home sequence and will land on the spot which you defined as the home positioning. In case you are on a low altitude, the Xplorer will climb first to a safe altitude and start his return home sequence from there. With the Xplorer you are always in control, even when the Xplorer started the return home sequence, you will still be in full control and the Xplorer will follow your steering commands.
- LOW BATTERY RETURNING HOME The Xplorer will return automatically back to his home position in case the battery runs low.
- SIGNAL LOSS RETURNING HOME The Xplorer will return automatically back to his home position in case the distance is beyond the effective remote control distance or when there is a total signal loss between the remote control and the Xplorer.
- WAY-POINTS - GROUND STATION FUNCTION SUPPORT With your smartphone you can program a flight path with our 16-way points Ground Station system. When installed, your Xplorer automatically follows the chosen flight path.
- Diagonal Motor-Motor Measurement 350mm
- Weight (Battery included) 995g
- Vertical Hovering Accuracy (GPS Mode) ±0.5m
- Horizontal Hovering Accuracy (GPS Mode) ±1.5m
- Max Speed 15m/s
- Max Ascent Speed 6m/s
- Max Descent Speed 2.5m/s
- Max Tilt Angle 35°
- Max Angular Velocity 200°/s
SMART FLIGHT BATTERY
- Type 3S LiPo, 11.1V
- Capacity 5200mAh
- Charging Environment Range 0-40°C
- Discharging Environment Range -20°C-50°C
- Frequency 5727-5789MHz
- Working Voltage/Current 3.7V/500mA
- Communication Distance 500m
- Transmitter Power 25mW (CE)/
- Receiver Sensitivity (1%PER) -93dBm
- Built-in LiPo Battery Capacity 3.7V 4000mAh
- Frequency 2412-2462MHz
- Working Voltage/Current 3.7V/500mA
- Communication Distance (Open Area) 500m
- Transmitter Power 20dBm
3-AXIS STABLIZED GIMBAL
- Weight 140g
- Working Current 600 mA
- Angular Vibration Range ±0.025°
- Controllable Range Pitch: -90°-0
- Max Controllable Speed Pitch -90°/s
HD CAMERA FOR XPLORER V ONLY
- Weight 60g
- Sensor Size 1/2.3”
- Effective Pixels 14 Megapixels
- Resolution 4384 x 3288
- Recording FOV 140°/ 110°/ 85°
- HD Recording 1080p30/720p60