Yuneec Tornado H920-CG04 ST12/ST24 Team Control Professional Multirotor Platform
This package also includes the ProAction Steady grip to suit the CG04 Camera/Gimbal.
The Tornado H920 is a professional multirotor aerial photography and videography platform. Its unique design and innovative features make it possible to capture amazing photographs and video footage for a variety of uses.
The H920 is a professional multirotor aerial photography and videography (APV) platform.
Supplied in Ready to Fly (RTF) format the H920 includes Yuneec’s ST24 ground station, with its in-built 7” LCD touchscreen for live FPV streaming. When combined with Yuneec’s range of optional gyro stabilized gimbals and cameras the H920 produces superb hi-quality, professional video and still images.
The H920 Ready-Quick assembly features fold down quick-lock arms making the H920 flight ready in minutes. Redundancy and safety, key words in the drone industry, are answered with H920’s ability to recover and fly on 5 motors.
With the H920 the Yuneec engineers have been able to deliver the long flight times (up to 25 minutes with the CG04 and 3x batteries), ease of operation and the reliability professionals have been looking for in an aerial photography and videography solution.
- Ready to Fly APV solution
- CG04 4K camera
- Takeoff weight under 5Kg
Download the Manuals Here
ST24 PERSONAL GROUND STATION
The ST24 is not only an advanced 24-channel 2.4GHz RC transmitter – it’s also a powerful Personal Ground Station (PGS) that includes in-built hardware and functionality for a 5.8GHz video downlink and First-Person View (FPV) via 7” LCD screen, a flight simulator, an AndroidTM tablet/pad and a camera. Convenient and portable, with the ST24 it’s no longer necessary to use separate components to stream and view real-time video and telemetry data during flight. The ST24 features both camera and video control for; tilt, rotation, video start/stop and to take still photos.
The CGO4 is an independent high end professional all in one gimbal camera specially developed for professional users who require ultra-high aerial imaging quality and resolution. CGO4 in corporates a true Panasonic GH4 camera with a 3x optical zoom lens and an integrated 5.8 GHz video link module, housed in purpose designed casing
- Flight Time 24 Mins
- Dimension 31.4x36.2x18.1in (797x920x461mm)
- Diagonal Length Without Rotor Blades 36.2 Inches (920mm)
- Propeller/Main Rotor Diameter 17.3 Inches (440mm)
- Weight Without GB603, GH4 Camera and Battery 176.4 oz (5000g)
- Battery LiPo 6s 4000mAh 8C
- Charger 6S 22.2V LiPo DC Balancing Smart Charger with AC Adapter (Included)
- Transmitter 24-channel 2.4GHz with 5.8GHz Video downlink (Included)
- 4 Flight Modes Smart, Angle, Throttle and Home Modes
- Maximum Flying Height (Absolute Altitude) 4000m (13124 ft)
- Maximum Flying Height (Relative Altitude) 1000m (3281 ft)
- Maximum Rotation Rate 100°/s
- Maximum Roll Angle 35°
- Maximum Horizontal Speed 21m/s 47MPH/ 75KPH (5KG Throttle)
- Radio Control Frequency Band 2.4GHz
- Operating Temperatire Range ï¹£5â„ƒ to 80â„ƒ
- Operating System Android
- Number of Channels 24
- Control Transmission Distance/Range (Optimum Conditions) 2km
- Robust Radio Control Modulation Yuneec Protocol
- Video link Frequency Band 5.8GHz
- Video Transmission Distance/Range (Optimum Conditions) FCC Compliance: Up to 600m (1968.5ft) CE Compliance: Up to 300m (984.252 ft)
- Flight Systems Telemetry Data On Screen Display (OSB) Yes
- LED Backlit LCD Screen 7"
- Tactile (Vibrating) and Audible Feedback Yes
- Built-In LiPo Battery Voltage/Capacity 8700 mah Li-ion 1s
- Charger Smart Balance Charger
- Number of Channels: 10
- RC Band: 2.4GHz
- RC Modulation: Yuneec
- Video Downlink Band: 5.8GHz
- Telemetry/OSD: Yes
- SD Card Compatible: Yes
- LCD Screen Size: 5.5”
- Touchscreen: Yes
NOTICES AND WARNINGS:
IMPORTANT NOTE: All safety precautions and warnings, instructions, warranties and other collateral information is subject to change at the sole discretion of Yuneec. For the most up-to-date information please visit the corresponding product page at www.Yuneec.com or contact the nearest Yuneec office or authorized distributor.
The following special language terms are used throughout the product literature to indicate various levels of potential harm when operating this product:
NOTICE: Procedures, which if not properly followed, create a possibility of property damage and/or little to no possibility of injury.
CAUTION: Procedures, which if not properly followed, create the probability of property damage and/or a possibility of serious injury.
WARNING: Procedures, which if not properly followed, create the probability of property damage, collateral damage and/or serious injury or create a high
probability of superficial injury.
WARNING: Read the ENTIRE quick start guide and instruction manual to become familiar with the features of the product before operating. Failure to
operate the product correctly can result in damage to the product, property and/or cause serious injury.
WARNING: This is a sophisticated consumer product. It must be operated with caution and common sense, and requires some basic mechanical ability. Failure to operate this product in a safe and responsible manner could result in damage to the product, property and/or cause serious injury. This product is not intended for use by children without direct adult supervision. Do not use with incompatible components or alter this product in any way outside of the instructions provided by Yuneec. The quick start guide and instruction manual contain instructions for safety, operation and maintenance. It is essential to read and follow all the instructions and warnings prior to assembly, setup and/or use in order to operate the product correctly and avoid damage or serious injury.
AGE RECOMMENDATION: NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 14 YEARS. THIS IS NOT A TOY.