Yuneec Tornado H920-V18 Professional RTF Hexacopter (Dual Controller)
Note: Ships 5-7 days after order is placed.
The Yuneec H920 is a professional multirotor aerial photography and videography platform. Its unique design and innovative features make it possible to capture hi-quality video and stills for a variety of uses.
And thanks to nearly two decades of experience in developing and producing RC and manned aircraft, Yuneec engineers were able to deliver the long flight times, ease of operation and reliability you’ve been looking for in an aerial photography and videography solution.
Leading the way the Yuneec V18 camera offers in a Ready To Go (RTG) package a hi-quality stabilised camera with live streaming via its 5.8Ghz downlink combined with 18x zoom capabilities. Fully controllable in Tilt, Yaw and Zoom from Yuneec's ST24 ground station the V18 allows for clear, hi-quality video and stills to be captured with the H920 at a distance from its subject, enhancing safety in difficult circumstances - close to people, buildings, hazardous situations etc.
- Complete, Ready to fly System - No additional extras needed
- Dual control setup with ST24 & ST12 Transmitters
- Under 5Kg (4.76Kg) with V18 Camera and 3x batteries
- Ready for flight in less than 5 minutes - QuickLok foldable arms
- Up to 40 minutes flying time with 2x Batteries
- V18 Stabilised Camera with 18x Optical Zoom
- Full FPV via ST24 Ground Station 7" LCD screen
- A10 110~240V AC/DC 'Dual Output' Smart Charger (2x 6S 22.2V)
- Includes Industrial Duty Travel Case
Download the Manuals Here
- Flight Time:Up to 40 minutes with 3x Batteries
- Dimension:797 x 920 x 461mm (31.4 x 36.2 x 18.1 in)
- Diagonal Length Without Rotor Blades:920mm (36.2 in)
- Propeller/Main Rotor Diameter440mm(17.3 in)
- Weight without V18 and Batteries:2.49Kg (5.48lbs)
- Weight with V18 and 3x Batteries:4.75Kg (10.45lbs)
- Battery:LiPo 6s (2 or 3pcs)
- Charger:Dual Output LiPo AC/DC Balancing Smart Charger (2x 6S 22.2V)
- Transmitter:24-channel 2.4GHz with 7" LCD SCreen & 5.8GHz video downlink (included)
- 5 Flight / Function Modes:Smart (Follow Me and Watch Me), Angle and Return Home modes
- Maximum Flying Height** (UK Legal Limit)Default 400 Feet Above Ground Level (Adjustable via the GUI)
- Maximum Flying Height** (Absolute altitude):4000m ** (13124 ft)
- Maximum Rotation Rate:100°/s
- Maximum Roll Angle:35°
- Maximum Horizontal Speed:21m/s - 47Mph - 75 Kph (at 5Kg: Full throttle)
- Radio Control Frequency Band:2.4GHz
- Operating Temperature Range:﹣5℃ to 50℃
- IMPORTANT WARNING**Local Laws Apply : Maintain Visual Line of Sight of Aircraft at All Times
- Operating System Android
- Number of Channels 24
- Control Transmission Distance/Range (Optimum Conditions) 2km
- Robust Radio Control Modulation Yuneec Protocol
- Video link Frequency Band 5.8GHz
- Video Transmission Distance/Range (Optimum Conditions) FCC Compliance: Up to 600m (1968.5ft) CE Compliance: Up to 300m (984.252 ft)
- Flight Systems Telemetry Data On Screen Display (OSB) Yes
- LED Backlit LCD Screen 7"
- Tactile (Vibrating) and Audible Feedback Yes
- Built-In LiPo Battery Voltage/Capacity 8700 mah Li-ion 1s
- Charger Smart Balance Charger
V18 Zoom Camera
- Dimension175 x 125 x 205mm
- Focusing System18x Optical Zoom
- Field Of View54.8° (For Wide-Angle)
- Video Transmission RangeUp to 1000m
- Video ResolutionFULL HD 1080p 30FPS
- Photo Resolution2 Megapixels
- Storage (Memory)2Micro SD Class 10, 4≈32GB
- Control Angle Accuracy±0.02°
- White BalanceAutomatic White Balance
- Transmission System5.8GHz
- Input/Operating Voltage13V to 30V
- Working Temperature0°C to 50°C
- Storage Temperature-20°C to 60°C
- Angular Vibration Range±0.02°
- Control RangeBetween -100° and 30° Yaw: Between 0° and 360°
- Maximum Control SpeedPitch: 30°/s Yaw: 35°/s
H920-V18 PACKAGE CONTENTS:
NOTICES AND WARNINGS:
IMPORTANT NOTE: All safety precautions and warnings, instructions, warranties and other collateral information is subject to change at the sole discretion of Yuneec. For the most up-to-date information please visit the corresponding product page at www.Yuneec.com or contact the nearest Yuneec office or authorized distributor.
The following special language terms are used throughout the product literature to indicate various levels of potential harm when operating this product:
NOTICE: Procedures, which if not properly followed, create a possibility of property damage and/or little to no possibility of injury.
CAUTION: Procedures, which if not properly followed, create the probability of property damage and/or a possibility of serious injury.
WARNING: Procedures, which if not properly followed, create the probability of property damage, collateral damage and/or serious injury or create a high
probability of superficial injury.
WARNING: Read the ENTIRE quick start guide and instruction manual to become familiar with the features of the product before operating. Failure to
operate the product correctly can result in damage to the product, property and/or cause serious injury.
WARNING: This is a sophisticated consumer product. It must be operated with caution and common sense, and requires some basic mechanical ability. Failure to operate this product in a safe and responsible manner could result in damage to the product, property and/or cause serious injury. This product is not intended for use by children without direct adult supervision. Do not use with incompatible components or alter this product in any way outside of the instructions provided by Yuneec. The quick start guide and instruction manual contain instructions for safety, operation and maintenance. It is essential to read and follow all the instructions and warnings prior to assembly, setup and/or use in order to operate the product correctly and avoid damage or serious injury.
AGE RECOMMENDATION: NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 14 YEARS. THIS IS NOT A TOY.