The Waterproof Case is water resistant at depths of up to 60 m.
The precise fit inside the case keeps Osmo Pocket secure while avoiding unwanted movements. The Waterproof Case also includes two mounting brackets that allow you to attach the case to other equipment. Two buttons on the outside grant precise control of Osmo Pocket.
- The anti-fog inserts effectively prevents the case from fogging up.
- Includes two mounting brackets for additional accessories.
- Make sure Osmo Pocket is powered off before placing it in the waterproof case.
- Make sure the securing ring is completely tightened. DJI takes no responsibility for any damage or loss resulting from improper use of Osmo Pocket underwater.
- The camera cannot be adjusted when used with the waterproof case.
- Make sure the anti-fog insert works properly. Replace the anti-fog insert regularly.
- Clean the waterproof case after using. Make sure the waterproof case is clean at all times.