DJI Phantom 3 Standard Quadcopter Drone 2.7k/12mp
UK Delivery: Free
With an intuitive flight system, built-in camera, live HD view, and more, the Phantom 3 Standard gives you everything you need to fly and bring a new dimension to your life.
AUTOMATIC FLIGHT ASSISTANT
Fly with absolute freedom and confidence, knowing your Phantom 3 Standard will return to you at the press of a button. Built-in GPS records your Phantom’s takeoff point and remembers it as you fly. Then at your command, or if the control signal is ever lost, your Phantom comes back
to you instantly. Your Phantom 3 Standard stays stable and under your control at all times
during flight. After takeoff, it automatically hovers in place, waiting for your command. It then effortlessly changes altitude or direction at the flick of a finger. When you want it to stop, it again pauses and hovers, waiting for your next instruction.
YOUR FLYING CAMERA
Record moments that you want to remember forever, and share those moments in an unforgettable way. The Phantom 3 Standard gives you an all new perspective of sports, parties, and family events with a built-in camera that captures sharp, vivid 2.7K HD video and 12 megapixel photos. Shaky photos and video can ruin even the most impressive scenes. Keeping the camera perfectly stable is a precision engineered 3-axis gimbal, giving your footage a little movie magic. As the Phantom tilts and turns, the gimbal holds the camera flat and level, eliminating all unwanted shake.
A VIEW FROM ABOVE
See exactly what your camera sees with a live HD video feed right on your mobile device. The Phantom 3 Standard creates its own Wi-Fi network that streams a real-time view from the camera. Frame your shots, watch the world below, and see everything from a new perspective.
INTUITIVE, POWERFUL FLIGHT
Enjoy the thrill of flight as you speed through the air. Powerful, responsive motors send your Phantom soaring exactly on the path you want. Stop in place, speed up, or fly higher in an instant.
Curved DJI electromagnets are used to spin the motors at high, controllable speeds – all by using magnetic force, without any physical contact, for increased durability. Advances in efficiency and reliability push the limits of current technology and give you longer flights.
Full control is in your hands with a remote controller built specifically for the Phantom 3 Standard. Precise control sticks command flight, while a dial lets you tilt the camera to see more.
With a built-in rechargeable battery, a clamp to hold your mobile device, and a range extender for up to 0.5 mile (1km) range, this powerful remote makes flying easy and fun.
MORE FLYING,MORE FUN
Fly for up to 25 minutes on a single charge. The patented DJI Intelligent Flight Battery continuously tells you exactly how long you can continue flying, based on how far and how high
you are, and it alerts you when it’s time to head back. The information is streamed live to the Go app on your mobile device. Recharging is quick and easy, and bright LED indicators tell you current status and power level. A protective plastic housing helps prevent damage and contains intelligent sensors that make your battery worry-free while extending the life of your
UNIQUE MOBILE APP
Snap photos and record videos at a tap with a mobile app that turns your device into a camera controller, flight cockpit, and more. The DJI Go app makes you feel as though the camera is right in your hands, allowing you to see a live view, control the shutter, change settings, and access a wealth of unmissable features:
- Automatic video editor that helps you create a new movie in seconds
- User-friendly interface for controlling the camera and flight settings
- Live map and radar that tracks your Phantom 3 Standard as it flies full flight telemetry including current speed, altitude, and distance
- Flight logs to record and remember your best moments.
- Aircraft Weight (Battery & Propellers Included ): 1216g
- Max. Ascent Speed: 5 m/s
- Max. Descent Speed: 3 m/s
- Max. Speed: 16 m/s (A-mode, no wind)
- Max. Altitude Above Sea Level: 6000 m
- Max. Flight Time: Approximately 25 minutes
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- GPS Mode: Satellite navigation system
- Controllable Range Pitch:-90° to +30°
- Angular Vibration Range ±0.02°
- Sensor 1/2.3”
- Effective pixels:12 M
- Lens FOV (Field Of View) 94°20 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.8
- ISO Range 100~3200(video) 100~1600(photo)
- Electronic Shutter Speed 8s ~ 1/8000s
- Image Max Size 4000x3000
- Single shot
- Still Photography Modes
- Burst shooting: 3/5/7 frames
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 Bracketed Frames at 0.7EV Bias
- Video Recording Modes
- FHD:1920x1080p 24/25/30
- HD:1280x720p 24/25/30/48/50/60
- Max. Bitrate of Video Storage
- 40 Mbps
- Supported File Formats
- Photo: JPEG, DNG
- Video: MP4/MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 40°C
- Micro SD, Max. Capacity: 64GB. Class 6 or higher
- Operating Frequency
- Max. Transmission Distance
- Transmitter Power (EIRP)
- 2.400 GHz -2.483 GHz
- FCC: 1000 m;CE: 500 m
- (outdoors and unobstructed, aircraft’s altitude at 400 feet (120 m))
- FCC: 27 dBm;CE: 20 dBm
- Remote Controller
- Operating Frequency
- 5.725 GHz -5.825 GHz,922.7 MHz-927.7 MHz(Japan)