AquaCraft Bristol Bay Trawler - ARTR
Immerse yourself in the realism of the Bristol Trawler. This ready-to-run fishing boat is so authentic that it's like being aboard a full-size vessel!
Want attention to detail? There's plenty to spare. From the working lights and wooden deck to the fully rigged masts and large fish crib, the Bristol Trawler has all the extras boaters expect from AquaCraft — and then some.
Want ready-to-run convenience? A 550 motor, 30A LiPo-ready ESC with stutter bump and Tactic 4-channel 2.4GHz SLT radio come factory-installed. Just add your 3S LiPo battery, charger and "AA" cells and set sail! With runtimes of up to an hour with recommended batteries, the Bristol Trawler is an ideal way to spend an afternoon down by the lake.
- The 30A brushed/brushless ESC is compatible with 11.1V LiPo batteries. A stutter bump gives boaters time to safely dock their Bristol Trawler before power runs out. An 11.1V 2200mAh 30C LiPo battery (sold separately) and 550 motor are the perfect complement to the direct drive system and 30A LiPo-ready ESC. Add 6 “AA” batteries and set sail!
- The Bristol Trawler is packed with scale details that are so authentic, you’ll think you’re aboard a full-size fishing boat.
- A wood deck recreates the wood planking found on real fishing vessels. Modelers are sure to admire the large fish crib.
- Operational lights on the cabin and mast can be turned on and off with the flip of a switch.
- The Bristol Trawler arrives fully rigged, with only minimal assembly required. All that’s missing are the fish!
- Coiled rope on the sail winch drums add to the authenticity.
- A large rudder and 3-blade brass propeller make it easy for modelers to maneuver the Bristol Trawler.
- The Bristol Trawler arrives with all electronics installed.
- Hull Length: 33.5 in (851 mm)
- Width: 8.75 in (222 mm)
- Total Height: 29 in (737 mm)
- Weight: 7 lb (3.2 kg)
- 1 x 4 Channel Transmitter/Receiver
- 1 x 11.1V 2200mAh 30C LiPo Battery
- 1 x AC/DC Balancing LiPo Charger
- 6 x AA Batteries