Ares™ Sopwith Pup RTF Indoor/Outdoor Micro Electric RC Plane -RTF
UK Delivery: £3.89
With sensitive controls and the ability to remain fully aerobatic up to 15,000 feet, the World War I-era Sopwith Pup was so light and manoeuvrable that it became the first aircraft to land on a moving ship in 1917. Nearly 1,800 Pups were built by Sopwith and its sub-contractors between the years 1916 and 1917 when it was at the peak of its operational development
The Ares™ Sopwith Pup is a delightful scale model with a performance to suit intermediate to expert pilots. Perfect for flying indoors or outside in perfectly calm conditions.
An ultra-micro semi-scale model of the classic Sopwith Pup made in miniature remote control.
The Ares™ Sopwith Pup is a lightweight, three-channel ultra-micro semi-scale model of the original. It features durable foam construction and numerous scale touches such as molded wing rib detail, authentic trim scheme plus a wood texture and color propeller and interplane struts. It comes ready-to-fly straight out of the box and is supplied with proportional 2.4GHz radio equipment that controls throttle, elevator and rudder. The transmitter includes a built-in charger for the model’s 1S Li-Po battery. Weighing less than an ounce, the Sopwith Pup is ideal for indoor flight or outdoor flight in calm conditions.
- 100% ready to fly, straight out of the box
- Semi-scale appearance with moulded wing rib detail
- Micro size and light weight makes it ideal for indoor spaces
- Fully proportional throttle, elevator and rudder control for exceptional manoeuvrability
- Lightweight 1S Li-Po flight battery attaches with magnets
- Its slow flying characteristics mean the Pup is ideal for the less experienced pilot
- Intermediate and expert pilots will enjoy the Pup’s exciting performance
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- 1 x Ultra-micro Sopwith Pup
- 1 x 2.4GHz transmitter with built-in charger
- 1 x 1S 3.7V 50mAh Li-Po battery
- 4 x AA batteries for the transmitter
|Wing Area (sq. cm):||458|