Seagull Models Decathlon (.40-.46ci) 67" Nitro RC Plane - SEA30
The Seagull Decathlon is designed with the intermediate/advanced sport flyer in mind and delivers superb performance! It is a semi-scale aeroplane, which is easy to fly, and quick to assemble. This model is striking in it's red and white livery. The Decathlon is factory built to a very high standard that is synonymous with Seagull kits. The pushrods are pre-made to the correct lengths, the motor mount has been fitted and the hinges are pre-installed and pinned for security. Also included in the kit is a comprehensive fittings kit, a pre-painted GRP cowl, aluminum wing struts, undercarriage, tail wheel assembly and a fully illustrated instruction manual. This model takes no time at all from model shop to flying field!
- Wingspan - 67.7ins (172cm)
- Wing area - 762sq.ins (49.17sq.dm)
- Suits - 40-46 2-stroke (72 4-Stroke)
- Factory covered with Oracover
- 4 channel RC with 6 servos
- Approx flying weight - 7-8lb (3.2-3.6 kg)
REQUIRED TO COMPLETE:
- 4 channel TX/RX
- 4 standard servos
- Suitable Engine - .40 - .46 2-stroke. (52 4-Stroke) or electric equivalent.