DJI Battery Station (Inspire 2/ Matrice M200)
To ensure professional film crews with efficiency for every shooting task, DJI introduces a new battery station built specifically for the TB50 Intelligent Battery. The DJI Battery Station is the all-in-one solution for battery charging, storage, and transportation, helping you to efficiently manage batteries for any film set.
With efficient, intelligent management, the DJI Battery Station ensures that shooting equipment is always ready to use. The Battery Station can charge up to eight TB50 Intelligent Batteries simultaneously. In addition, it can charge other devices, including the Inspire 2 remote controller and the CrystalSky/Cendence Intelligent Battery via multiple charging ports, and even mobile devices via USB ports. Simply put, the DJI Battery Station is equipped to meet the needs of all your energy-dependent devices.
In addition to power, the DJI Battery Station provides vital information about your batteries to ensure proper management. When a TB50 Intelligent Battery is attached, its current firmware version will display on the station's LCD screen. When connected to a computer via USB cable, the Battery Station can update up to eight batteries to their latest firmware version through DJI Assistant 2 on the computer*.
The DJI Battery Station is built within a case that offers maximum storage. It can store up to 12 TB50 Intelligent Batteries, two CrystalSky/Cendence Intelligent Batteries, and one CrystalSky/Cendence Battery Charging Hub. Outfitted with wheels and a telescopic handle for traveling, the Battery Station supports all-day shoots.
*Compatibility available soon. A software upgrade will be required.
Multiple Charging Modes
On a film set, every second counts. To accommodate every critical need, the DJI Battery Station uses three charging modes — Normal, Quick, and Silent — to provide the best power management for every scenario.
In Normal mode, eight connected TB50 Intelligent Batteries can be charged simultaneously, until all batteries are fully charged.
In Quick mode, the four TB50 Intelligent Batteries with the highest battery level in the same group will be charged to 90% in just 35 minutes, making it a useful option for urgent use.
In Silent mode, charging speed is lowered to provide a quieter process for evening charges or when limited noise is permitted on set.
Quick and Simple Discharging
The DJI Battery Station also comes with features to maintain battery quality. Discharge mode will bring batteries to 25% for transportation and 50% for storage. This intelligent, easy-to-use discharging feature improves battery maintenance to lengthen the life of your batteries.
Sophisticated Design for Safety and Reliability
We understand that safety is a top priority when handling batteries, which is why the DJI Battery Station is designed with robust measures to ensure reliable charging and storing of all your batteries.
A built-in cooling fan dissipates heat during charging. Overheating Detection monitors battery temperature in real time to make sure that every battery stays within a safe range. If overheating is detected, the Battery Station will automatically cancel charging and discharging to avoid any safety hazards.
The DJI Battery Station is constructed of a plastic material that meets USA UL94 V-0 flammability standards, reducing the risks that may arise in extreme environments. From design to materials, every aspect is secured and reliable.
- Super large storage space for up to 12 TB50 Intelligent Batteries, two CrystalSky/Cendence Intelligent Batteries and one CrystalSky/Cendence Battery Charging Hub.
- Charge up to eight TB50 batteries simultaneously. Multiple ports let you also charge the Inspire 2 remote controller, CrystalSky/Cendence Intelligent Battery, and a mobile device.
- When charging a TB50 Intelligent Battery, the Battery Station's LCD screen displays its current firmware version.
- Quick, simple, and intelligent discharging feature improve battery maintenance for storage and travel.
- A built-in cooling fan ensures every battery stays within a safe range. The Battery Station automatically cancels charging and discharging to avoid any safety hazards when overheating is detected.
- Wheels and a telescopic handle make the Battery Station convenient for travel.
- Model: IN2BS
- Dimensions: 484 mm × 226.5 mm × 220 mm
- Net Weight: 7.7 kg
- Max Internal Load: 12 kg
- Compatible Stored Items:
- TB50 Intelligent Battery × 12
- CrystalSky/Cendence Intelligent Battery × 2
- CrystalSky/Cendence Charging Hub × 1
- AC Power Cable × 1
- Input: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Battery Port: 26.1 V max., 6.75 A max. × 8
- Remote Controller Port: 26.1 V max., 4 A max. × 2
- USB Port: 5 V, 2 A × 2
- Operating Temperature: 41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C)
- Charging Time*:
- TB50 Intelligent Battery:
- 90 minutes (Normal mode); 35 minutes (Quick mode);
- 4 hrs 20 minutes (Silent mode)
- Remote Controller:
- 2 hrs 24 minutes (GL6D10A); 3 hrs (GL800A)
- *Charging times are tested in a lab environment at room temperature. This values should be used for
- reference only.
- Inspire 2 TB50 Intelligent Battery
- CrystalSky/Cendence Intelligent Battery
- CrystalSky/Cendence Battery Charging Hub
- Inspire 2 Remote Controller
- Ronin 2 Remote Controller
- Matrice 200 Remote Controller
- Mobile Device