DJI Goggles (For Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 series and Inspire series)
Estimated delivery time: June 20, 2017
PRE ORDERS LIMITED TO 1 PER CUSTOMER.
Immersive FPV, a pair of 1920×1080 HD screens and a head tracking feature, enabling you to look at the world from above.
The DJI Goggles are comfortable goggles designed for seamless FPV flying with compatible DJI products.  They combine a pair of large ultra-high quality screens, long-range,low lag wireless connectivity, and direct control of photo and video capture. With Intelligent Flight Modes like ActiveTrack, TapFly, Terrain Follow, Cinematic Mode andTripod mode, a totally new flying dimension is created.
LOW LAG TRANSMISSION
DJI Goggles are able to offer both 720p/60fps and close range 1080p/30fps viewing  with an extremely low latency of just 110ms.  Through DJI’s OcuSync wireless transmission system, up to four devices can be connected to the Mavic Pro simultaneously.  Antennas built into the headband ensure 360° of coverage, offering a reliable connection even if the aircraft is flying behind you.  Share the fun of immersive flying with friends by giving them a bird’s eye view of the world as you pilot their experience.
- 720/60 HIGH FRAME RATE
- 1080/30 HIGH QUALITY VIEW
- 360° COVERAGE
- 110ms LEAST LATENCY
Typical “2K” screens inside the goggles are split into two 1280x1440 sections, one for each eye. When viewing a 16:9 image, some sections are further cut off,
leaving only a quarter of the available pixels. DJI Goggles have two 1920x1080 screens providing more than twice the amount of pixels of a typical 2K single screen.
HEAD TRACKING 
Your head movements control both aircraft yaw and camera tilt in Head Tracking Flight mode as with remote controller sticks. All you need to do
is turn left or right to yaw left or right, and straighten your head to stop turning. In Head Tracking Gimbal mode only the gimbal will move without affecting yaw.
TOUCHPAD & REMOTE CONTROLLER 
Access to key intelligent features through a touchpad integrated into the DJI Goggles or 5D button on the Mavic Pro controller
makes navigating the internal menu system easy and intuitive.
INTELLIGENT FLIGHT 
DJI Goggles are a perfect pair with DJI's new Intelligent Flight Mode: Fixed-Wing Mode. In this mode, the aircraft doesn’t turn left or right but instead flies forward with enough
rotational movement for realistic flight simulation. Combined with Head Tracking Mode, you can use your head to control the Mavic Pro for a fully realized flight experience.
An AR trajectory prediction feature in Fixed-Wing Mode makes using this mode in complex environments safer. Other Intelligent Flight Modes include Terrain Follow, ActiveTrack, TapFly, Cinematic Mode and Tripod Mode.
COMFORTABLE AND FLEXIBLE
A unique solid headband design balances and spreads the weight of DJI Goggles around the head evenly, minimizing pressure on the face and keeping them
comfortable to wear for hours. People who wear glasses are also able to wear them comfortably.The screen portion of DJI Goggles can be flipped up to glimpse
the real world, or detached entirely for easy storage and portability.
CONNECT YOUR DEVICES
A range of built-in interfaces allows DJI Goggles to work with a wide range of devices.
- MICRO USB INPUT - Connect compatible Phantom 4 series and Inspire 2 using the USB port to get access to tracking functions and head tracking.  It is also used for firmware upgrades.
- Micro SD CARD - Download files from the aircraft to the goggle’s onboard SD card for a backup, or view video files you have captured. 
- HDMI INPUT - Watch camera feeds from a Phantom 4 series or Inspire drones , or plug in a video device to watch films or play games.
- AUDIO - Plug headphones into the headphone jack or use the onboard speakers to listen to audio on videos being played through the HDMI cable.
 DJI Goggles supports Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 series and Inspire series. Some functions will be adapted for different DJI Products.
 HD mode: 1080p/30fps: near-field with no interference; 720p/30fps: at long range or with interference; Smooth Mode: 720p/60fps
 Using the Mavic Pro, stream wirelessly at 720p/60fps and record video at 720p/120fps
 For Mavic Pro with two pairs of DJI Goggles and two RCs only
 The use of a spotter is essential when wearing DJI Goggles. The aircraft should not fly beyond the spotter’s line of sight. Please follow all local rules and regulations when flying FPV.
 DJI Goggles can only play content downloaded from DJI drones.
- Weight Goggles: 495 g
- Headband: 500 g
- Dimensions Goggles: 195×155×110 mm
- Headband(Folded): 255×205×92 mm
- FOV 85° (single screen)
- Screen Size 5 inch×2
- Interpupillary Distance Range 58 – 70 mm
- Refresh rate 60 Hz
- Screen Resolution 3840×1080 (single screen: 1920×1080)
- Operating Frequency 2.4 GHz
- Max.Transmission Distance Same as the aircraft connected
- Video Downlink Resolution 1080p 30, 720p 60, 720p 30
- Video Downlink Latency at least
- (Near field and free of interference) 110 ms (Mavic Pro, 720p60, video format: 720p120) 150 ms (Phantom 4 series, 720p60, video format: 720p60/720p120)
- 140 ms (Inspire 2+X5S, 720p60, video format: 1080p120)
- 190 ms (Inspire 2+X4S, 720p60, video format: 1080p60)
- Battery Capacity 9440 mAh
- Battery Energy 35.44 Wh
- Max Operating Time 6 hrs
- Operating Temperature Range 32°F (0°C) - 104°F (40°C)
- I/O Interface Micro USB, 3.5mm audio jack,
- HDMI type-D, Micro SD card slot
- HDMI Supported HDMI 1.4b, HDCP 1.4
- Sensors Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor
- Charger Input: 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz. 0.5A
- Output: 5V,3A ; 9V,2A；12V,1.5A