HPI Trophy Truggy Flux RTR Electric RC Buggy
Truly Terrifying Brushless Truggy!
Get right into plug-and-go truggy action with the RTR Trophy Truggy Flux! This amazing off-road 4WD vehicle will thrill you with its jaw-dropping top speed, racing design and wild stunt action! Always a popular kit in its Nitro version, the Trophy Truggy has seen it all when it comes to burly stunts, and with the awesome power of a purpose-designed brushless system it is able to pull off the same tricks and as the Nitro version - but without the noise and fumes!
The Trophy Truggy Flux is completely painted and assembled for you, fitted with a no-crystal HPI 2.4GHz radio system and ready for you to add two 2S LiPo batteries! You'll get to experience 14.4 volts of monster power driving 1965KV of brushless power!
2.4GHz RADIO SYSTEM - Ready-built right out of the box and fitted with an all-new 2.4GHz radio system, the Trophy Truggy Flux is the perfect introduction to serious 1/8th off-road truggies! No need to worry about changing crystals, the radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically. If the car ever loses radio signal or battery power, an electronic failsafe will bring it to a safe and controlled stop. You get big-air fun and race-track performance in one easy RTR package!
FLUX BRUSHLESS SYSTEM - If you're looking for a powerful, versatile and FAST brushless system, you don't have to look any further than the combination of the HPI Flux Scream motor and Flux Rage speed controller! The Flux Scream motor is the perfect match for the Rage speedo: with 1965KV of power, it was designed from the ground up to be bolted into 1/8th scale off-road vehicles to give you the explosion of power you want from any car or truck! The Flux Rage is a monster of a speedo: able to handle twin 2S batteries for up to 4S (14.8 volt!) power, you will experience mind-bending top speeds and blindingly fast acceleration for huge stunts, massive jumps and burly maneuvers that will make your jaw drop! Also, if you ever want to change your speedo settings, you'll be able to experiment easily with the 2 in 1 Professional Program Card! (NOT INCLUDED) You can change the amount of braking the speedo uses on the motor, reversing speed, motor timing and even the mode for accelerating smoothly in different traction conditions!
CHASSIS LAYOUT - Formed from 4mm thick 6061 aluminium, the chassis of the Trophy Truggy Flux features angled sides and a huge vertical rear brace for phenomenal stiffness front-to-rear. The twin batteries fit securely within an adjustable and padded battery box, held in place with two thick hook-and-loop strips so they won't move during jumps or crashes. The layout of the components within the chassis makes it easy to change batteries, and a breeze to do maintenance!
- 4mm 6061 aluminium chassis has angled sides for extra stiffness
- Fits two hard-case 2S LiPo batteries with adjustable battery holders and hook & loop straps
- Tough front and rear bumpers help protect against crash damage
- Low centre of gravity design for top handling in the turns
- Adjustable mounts for the wide racing wing
- Extra-strong webbed suspension arms are strong yet flexible to give you the best balance of driving feel and durability
- Cast aluminium steering knuckles for increased strength
- Extra-long shocks provide all the damping you'll ever need
- Race-tune the truck with plenty of shock adjustment positions
- Strong steel turnbuckles with chunky gripping points for easy adjustment of camber and front toe
- Multiple camber link locations offer several options for adjusting roll centre
- Front and rear sway bars fitted for superior race handling
- 17mm hex hubs resist stripping out and are hollow for light weight
PERFORMANCE STRAIGHT FROM THE BOX - HPI makes it as easy as possible to get into RC Off-Road action. The Trophy Truggy Flux is completely pre-built and ready to go right out of the box! Everything is assembled and tuned for you by professionals - diffs, shocks, suspension and more are perfect before you even open the package. And with many top racing features already installed, you don't have to do a thing to get going fast! HPI Ready-To-Run vehicles bring you the same high performance and quality that you'd expect from a high end RC kit but with the added convenience of being factory pre-assembled to the highest standards - giving you a high performance RC truck straight from the box!
FULL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS - Just like all HPI cars and trucks, you get a full, in-depth instruction manual with step-by-step instructions that allow you to easily disassemble and reassemble your truck for maintenance and easy servicing. The manual also includes a handy parts list and full-scale drawings of the parts and hardware. And the included HPI RC Car DVD is your personal RC car expert in a box!
- Length: 580mm
- Width: 405mm
- Height: 180mm
- Wheelbase: 365mm
- Track Width Front/Rear (from centre of tyres): 365mm
- Drivetrain: Full-Time Shaft 4WD
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2x 2S LiPo batteries with Deans Ultra plugs or 1x 4s Lipo battery
- Battery Charger
4x AA Batteries for Transmitter