ImmersionRC 5.8GHz Long Range 600mW FPV Transmitter
he solution to your 2.4GHz radio gear incompatibility issues - 5.8GHz video gear from ImmersionRC!
The product will accept an input voltage of 6-25V (2S-6S) and includes a sophisticated switching regulator to power itself and your 5V camera cleanly and efficiently.
Dipole antenna included.
- 600mW output power
- Frequencies (Airwave): 5740MHz, 5760MHz, 5780MHz, 5800MHz, 5820MHz, 5840MHz, 5860MHz
- Super-quiet, high efficiency switching regulator
- Small, light weight, all-in-one A/V transmitter solution
- 5V camera power, ideal for a KX131/ SN555, is generated onboard.
- No interference with sensitive RC equipment by design
- High bandwidth stereo-audio channels, ideal for sending down high-speed telemetry data.
- Two sets of A/V connectors, for easy patch-in of an audio source
- FM Audio/ Video Modulation
- 50 ohm antenna impedance
- 1Vpp Video Input level
- 3V pp Audio Input Level
- Input Voltage Range: 6 – 25V (2S-6S)
- 5.8 GHz transmitters which operate above 25mW may require an Amateur Radio Licence in your country. Please check with your local radio authority before use.
- 16 grams
Nb. Never power up a transmitter without the antenna attached. This will damage the transmitter.