Krick Police Motor Launch Kit
The WSP47 is a semi-scale replica of a typical police boat. This model is impressive not only because of its pleasing appearance and simple structure, it also allows some nice detail. A fire extinguisher monitor and a radar is included in the basic kit and an optional pump and radar-drive motor are available to give full functionality.
The kit includes the ABS plastic hull, stern tube with shaft, coupling and drive motor with cables. The deck and superstructure plywood parts are laser cut for precision.
Detailed building instructions and plan drawings make it possible for beginners with little skill to build this model.
- ABS Hull.
- Laser cut wooden internal, deck and superstructure components.
- Injection moulded plastic and metal deck fittings.
- 400 size motor
- Propshaft, prop and coupling.
- Rudder assembly and R/C pushrods.
- Building plan.
- Fully illustrated English instruction manual.
- Scale 1:20
- Length: 630mm
- Beam: 205mm
- Height: 335mm
REQUIRED TO COMPLETE:
- Radio system
- Speed controller
- Battery & Battery Charger