Maverick Strada XB 1:10 Brushed Electric RC Buggy - RTR
Want to hit the track with all four wheels spinning, grabbing as much traction as possible, with a high-performance racing car? Then the Strada XB Evo 4WD buggy is for you! The low-slung buggy design hugs the ground and has perfect control in the air so you can sail gracefully over the jumps and get loads of acceleration from all four tyres! The aerodynamics, 4WD drivetrain and powerful electronics provide the ideal blend of sleekness and power to help give the Strada XB Evo extreme performance!
- Waterproof Electronics
- Durable chassis design
- Aluminium upper deck
- Maverick 2.4GHz radio system
- Completely Ready-To-Run with battery and charger
The Maverick Strada Evo line-up of cars, backed by industry-leading support from HPI Racing UK, is the best way to get into RC and get more for your money!
Designed and refined by long time RC enthusiasts, every Maverick Strada Evo model is easy to maintain and repair, with a full range of spares available. Now you can have some serious fun with out spending serious money! Get more fun and value with Maverick, exclusively from HPI UK!
You get real performance and great RTR functionality with every Maverick Strada Evo car and truck. Professionally designed moulded tub chassis provide durability and provide a stable and tough platform for a strong 4WD shaft drivetrain. Pre-built oil-filled shock absorbers and fully independent double wishbone suspension give you supreme confidence on all driving surfaces, and the installed electronics include powerful motors and long life battery packs for plenty of fun!
The Strada Evo family of 1:10th scale cars, buggies, trucks and truggies are based around the extremely tough and refined Strada Evo moulded tub chassis. The 4WD shaft drivetrain gives full power and amazing traction in all conditions, and the sealed bevel gear diffs let you have maintenance free fun! Maverick Strada kits bring you all the stability, performance and ease of use that you could ask for!
- MM-22 powerful 540 motor
- MSC-30BR-WP forward/reverse waterproof speed control with 12-turn brushed motor limit
- MBP-22 1800mAh Ni-MH battery included with Tamiya battery plug
- MS-22 high-strength steering servo
- Crystal-free 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver with built-in failsafe
- Large titanium anodised motor heatsink
- Moulded tub chassis with optimised weight distribution
- Fully adjustable racing suspension
- Battery strap will accept both stick packs and side-by-side cells
- 4 oil-fi lled rebuildable shocks with progressive springs
- Special titanium anodised shock tops
- Fully independent double A-arm wishbone suspension
- Tough C-hub front steering knuckles
- Tough efficient 4wd shaft drive train
- Fully ballraced drive train
- Aluminium titanium anodised lightweight centre shaft
- 4 ‘multi-surface' tyres
- Attractive 16-spoke wheels
- Pre-cut body factory-finished
- Fully adjustable turnbuckles all round
- Front and rear moulded bumpers
- Twin-point steering with integrated servo saver
- Moulded 1-piece rear wing
- Moulded protective gear cover
Items Required:4 x AA Batteries