Maxford USA Hornet RC T-Tail Glider ARTF V2
The Maxford USA Hornet T-Tail is a classic 3-channel radio-controlled almost-ready-to fly electric-powered sports-aerobatic glider! This model includes rudder, elevator and throttle controls.With its smoothly contoured spinner, folding propeller, rugged fuselage and built-up Mylar covered removable 3-piece wing, it is rugged enough for use as a trainer or to be enjoyed as an everyday flyer and it is large enough to gracefully deal with most of the effects of wind or turbulence.
- One-piece fuselage (able to survive hard landings better than fiberglass - it will scratch, but it is not easily broken).
- Classic balsa-wood rib and hardwood spar wing and tail-surface construction.
- Semi-symmetric airfoil for long glides and easy rudder-and-elevator aerobatics.
- Easy to disassemble for transportation and storage, and easy to reassemble at the field.
- Wingspan: 79in (2000mm)
- Fuselage Length: 40in (1016mm)
- Wing Area: 546 sq.in (35.2dm2)
- Folding Prop: 10in x 8in (Included)
- Radio Required: 3 Channels/2 Servos
- C of G: 2 5/8in from leading edge