Multiplex Kit Rockstar 214278
The Multiplex RockStar is a biplane which exudes a superb blend of power and agility. With its purposeful appearance it’s easy to imagine the aircraft performing at a full-size airshow. Sure enough the RockStar is the perfect tool for flying extreme aerobatics such as positive and negative snap rolls, spins and tumbles. What’s more, 3D manoeuvres such as torque rolls, harriers and power rolling combinations are also well within the RockStar’s repertoire. Built using a combination of Elapor foam, carbon fibre, aluminium and M-Frame technology, a strong, rigid airframe is produced that can shrug off anything the experienced R/C pilot cares to throw at it. With the RockStar’s 4S power system the model has an endless vertical climb capability, while the metal geared Hitec servos - fitted as standard - provide solid, reliable control. The detail design of the RockStar includes many extravagant features which set entirely new standards for this class of model. For example M-Frame technology guarantees an extremely strong fuselage, lightweight carbon (CFRP) tubes provide ultra-stiff wings, and the model is very simple and swift to rig, thanks to quick-release retainers on the detachable wing and tail panels.
- Highly-prefabricated kit.
- Short build time (approximately 4 hours).
- Airshow looks.
- Chromed spinner.
- Factory-assembled M-Frame.
- Aluminium motor mount.
- Pre-cut decal sheet.
- Quick-release wing retainers.
- Detachable tailplane and fin.
- Tinted canopy with dummy race pilot and detailed instrument panel.
- High-performance powerset (# 33 2667) available.
- Wingspan (mm): 1050
- Length (mm): 1060
- Weight (g): 1800
NEEDED TO COMPLETE:
- Heron / Solius powerset # 33 3660, which Multiplex has selected to be a perfect match for this model.