Multiplex Kit Solius 214264
With its pleasant handling and excellent performance the Solius offers tremendous flying pleasure, whether youre a weekend flyer or a pro-standard pilot. It matters not if youre looking for long gliding flights or lively aerobatics, the Solius always gives a good account of itself, although this is no accident! Bristling with many new and innovative features the Elapor Solius sets entirely new standards for this class of aeroplane and will quickly become a favourite that youll fly over and over again.
- Durable Elapor moulded foam construction.
- Detachable tailplane for ease of transport.
- Innovative tubular spar technology for strong, stiff wings.
- M-Space technology guarantees a high-strength fuselage.
- Clear moulded canopy with detailed cockpit interior.
- 4 / 5-channel control for aileron, elevator, rudder, throttle, and optional tow release.
- Flight time of approximately 35 minutes without thermals.
- Wingspan (mm): 2160
- Length (mm): 1100
- All-up weight - glider (g): 1250
- All-up weight - EP version (g): 1450
NEEDED TO COMPLETE:
- 1 x Permax BL-O 3516-0850 brushless motor (# 33 3231).
- 1 x MULTIcont BL-40 S-BEC speed controller (# 7 2285).
- 1 x Battery: Li-BATT FX 3/1-2200 (M6) (# 15 7351).
- 2 x Nano Pro MG servo (# 6 5119).
- 2 x Tiny-MG servo (# 6 5122).
- 1 x Suitable transmitter