Multiplex Kit Tucan 214284
A great newcomer!
A sleek low-wing model with detailed cockpit, clear canopy, stylish decal sheet and strong undercarriage. The TUCAN makes a great trainer or team flyer, and provides any amount of flying fun.
Sound, carefully considered design has produced a machine with a superb performance combined with good-natured handling.
This ELAPOR® model offers an outstanding set of new and sophisticated detail features which set entirely new standards in its class.
V max. = 165 km/hr
- Docile low-wing aircraft with aerobatic capabilities
- Fuselage incorporates M-Frame technology for extreme strength
- Clear canopy with highly detailed cockpit
- Can be fitted with optional retract system
- Range of optional well-matched power sets available.
- 1x Moulded ELAPOR Components for Fuselage
- 1x wing and tail panels
- 1x Cockpit
- 1x Spinner
- 1x Laser-Cut Plywood Fuselage Parts
- 1x Vacuum-Moulded Canopy in Clear Tinted Plastic
- 1x Moulded Plastic Components
- 1x Pre-formed Wire Parts for Fixed Tricycle Undercarriage
- 1x Tubular CFRP Wing Spars
- 3x Air-Wheels
- 1x 5 mm Propeller Driver
- 1x Pre-cut Decal Sheet
- 1x Comprehensive instructions
- Wingspan: 1300 mm
- Overall lengh: 1110 mm
- All-up weight: 1850 g
- wing area: 32 dm_
- wing load: 58g/dm_
- channels required: 5
- RC Functions: Rudder, elevator, ailerons,throttle, controlable nose gear, optional retractable landing gear
- construction period: Appr. 6 h
- Topspeed: about 130 Km/h with standard drive set / 165 Km/h with tuning drive set
- time of flight: ca. 8-10 min