Multiplex RR Easyglider Pro Blue Edition 264223
A superb model - and not just for the beginner!
Once you have mastered the EasyStar II the next step is this robust, good-natured electric glider in the new Blue Edition finish. With its amazingly low gliding speed the model effortlessly exploits thermal lift when the motor is cut. It also makes a great fun model for the advanced modeller, as simple aerobatics are well within its scope.
Kit kontents: ELAPOR®-Modell 95% factory-assembled, inclusive PERMAX BL-O 2816-0850F motor, speed controller BL-20 SD, assembled propeller 9x6, 2 Servos Tiny-S und 2 Servos Nano-S, applied decal and comprehensive instruction
- Powerful, efficient brushless motor for a rapid climb rate and long flight times
- Folding propeller for reduced drag in glide mode
- Aileron-equipped wings as standard
- Detachable two-part wings for ease of transport
- Convenient battery swap through the canopy
- Based on the popular and proven EasyGlider.
- Designed for brushless outrunner motors.
- Behaves like a much bigger model.
- Pre-fabricated moulded ELAPOR parts.
- Can be built as a pure glider.
- Very robust thanks to ELAPOR construction.
- Easy to transport with removable and separate wing panels.
- Simple connection of the aileron servos in the wing assembly.
- Ample room of various battery options.
- Landing aid - both ailerons raised.
- includes a fuselage nose-cone in which our aero-tow mechanism
- Good-natured robust entry-level model.
- Wingspan: 1800 mm
- Overall lengh: 1130 mm
- All-up weight, glider version: ca. 800 g
- All-up weight, electric version: ca. 980 g
- Total surface area: 41,6 dm_
- Wing loading, glider version: 20 g/dm_
- Wing loading, electric version: 24 g/dm_
- RC Functions: Rudder and elevator, throttle
- Time of flight: ca. 45 min without Thermik