Multiplex RTF Panda 13269
With its docile flying characteristics and excellent performance in the air, the Panda offers the beginner genuine flying pleasure. Whether long practice flights or lively aerobatics are required the Panda always cuts a fine figure. The models low sinking speed and good soaring characteristics ensure success on both the slope and whist thermal flying. Also, thanks to the high strength of the airframe, the Panda is capable of high-speed manoeuvres, whilst its detachable tailplane and two-part wing make for easy transport.
- Beginner friendly and easy to fly.
- Three function rudder, elevator and throttle control.
- Tough Elapor construction for longevity and durability.
- 20 minute flight times without thermal assistance.
- A two-part wing and detachable tailplane make for easy transportation.
- Strong wings due to innovative tubular spar technology.
- M-Space technology guarantees a high-strength fuselage.
- Battery swapping is made easy by virtue of a large fuselage hatch.
- 5-minute assembly time.
- Wingspan (mm): 1160
- Length (mm): 800
- Weight (g) 470