Ripmax Dingo 1/18th Brushed Electric Truggy
They say that good things come in small packages and the Ripmax Dingo is certainly a case in point.
At 1/18th scale size, the Dingo is capable of being used both outdoors in the rough and indoors on carpets. Don't be fooled by the compact size, the Dingo packs quite punch, thanks to a powerful 370 class, brushed motor and 6 cell 1300mAh Nimh battery.
Getting that power down onto the surface comes courtesy of the rugged 4 wheel drive system and great suspension. You even have differentials in the front and rear gearboxes like the big 1/8th racing buggies. The four shock units are oil dampened just like the biggers cars too!
The electronic unit incorporates the ESC (electronic speed controller) and 2.4gHz receiver into one compact unit with the steering servo strapped to the underside, making a very compact installation.The steering servo incorporates a real 'servo saver' to protect the internal servo gears from damage.
On the other side of the chassis (for balance) is a 6 cell 130mAh Ni-mh battery that delivers hard and reliable power to the durable 370 size brushed motor.
Just to add that final quality touch, the chassis is made from thick aluminium sheet with 'carbon fiber' effect underside. This strong backbone is the platform that everything else bolts too and is designed to take some serious 'knocks' when in use.
All the wheels and gearboxes are ballraced for a long life and the suspension arms and drive shafts are designed to absorb shocks from impacts before finally failing. These sacrificial parts are very cheap to replace, getting you back in action very quickly. In fact, you'd be amazed how cheap all the parts are to keep your Dingo in tip-top condition.
Finally, the easy to hold and operate, 2.4ghz transmitter has trims for both steering and throttle as well as 'Dual rate' function for the steering to help you learn how to drive precisely and with the feel you prefer.
The Husky is certainly a great way to get into R/C cars and at a price that puts her within everybody's reach!!
• Factory-Built with Fully Proportional 2.4GHz Radio Control
• Powerful Motor for Amazing Performance
• 4 Oil-Filled Adjustable Shock Absorbers
• High Capacity Ni-MH Battery Pack and Charger
• Combined Receiver and Electronic Speed Control
• Independent and Adjustable Suspension
• Powerful 9g Steering Servo
• Tough Metal Chassis
• Heavy-Duty Suspension Links
- Length: 215mm (8.46")
- Width: 180mm (7.09")
- Height: 100mm (3.94") Approx
- Weight: 640g (1.41lbs) Approx
- Radio System: 2 Channel 2.4GHz (Inc.)
- Tyres: 59mm (2.32")
- NiCad/Ni-MH: 6 Cell 1300mAh Ni-MH (Inc.)
- Ground Clearance: 21mm (0.83") with Suspension Extended
- Wheel Base: 165mm (6.50")