ROC Hobby F2G Corsair - ARTF
UK Delivery: Free
RocHobby is pleased to announce the highly anticipated F2G Super Corsair Sport Racing airplane. Brought to you by a company known for quality and innovation, the RocHobby 1100mm Corsair Racer is built from the ground up for performance. The combination of a powerful 3648-KV770 motor and 14.8V 2200 mAh battery allow this Sport Racer to reach speeds in excess of 85 MPH with a 4 blade prop. Clean lines, exceptional detail and simple assembly make this model a top choice among intermediate and advance sport flyers. Similar to other RocHobby models the Corsair Racer comes with a multitude of high-quality, scale features including split-flaps, electronic retractable landing gear, detailed cockpit, and authentic graphics. Own a part of Reno Racing history with this high performance scale radio control model.
- Modular motor board allows use of both standard and high speed motor configurations
- Powerful Brushless 3648-KV770 motor combined with heavy-duty 70A ESC.
- Can be tuned to reach speeds in excess of 100 mph (160 km/hr)
- Super scale appearance including hand painted pilot, detailed cockpit, authentic graphics, four bladed prop, wing stabilizers, and air scoop.
- Simple construction with minimal glue required for assembly
- Rugged electronic retractable landing gear with metal trunnions
- Durable EPO foam with reinforced one-piece wing
- 9g digital metal gear servo makes the movement exactly perfect
- Strong high brightness LED light to make night fly better
- Width: 1100 mm
- Overall Length: 900 mm
- Flying Weight: Around 1400g
- Motor Size: Brushless 3648-KV770
- CG (center of gravity): 58-65mm (From Leading Edge)
- Prop Size: 10.5*8
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Intermediate
Please Note: This is sold in ARTF format and requires Radio System, 4S Li-Po Battery, Charger and AA batteries.