ROC HOBBY VOODOO SPORT RACER HIGH SPEED ARTF W/O TX/RX/BATT
RocHobby are pleased to announce their latest sports racer the P-51 Voodoo.
Brought to you by a company known for quality and innovation, the RocHobby FMS 1100mm Voodoo Racer is built from the ground up for performance and follows on from the successful Strega model. The combination of a powerful 3648-KV770 motor and 14.8v 2200mAh battery allow this Sport Racer to reach speeds in excess of 85mph with a 4 blade prop.
Clean lines, exceptional detail and simple assembly make this model a top choice among intermediate and advanced sport flyers. The Voodoo Racer comes with a multitude of high-quality, scale features including split-flaps, electronic retractable landing gear, detailed cockpit and authentic graphics. Own a part of Reno Racing history with this high performance scale radio controlled model.
- Modular motor board allows use of both standard and high speed motor configurations
- Powerful Brushless 3648-KV780 motor combined with heavy-duty 70A ESC.
- Can be tuned to reach speeds in excess of 100 mph (160 km/hr)
- Super scale appearance including hand painted pilot, detailed cockpit, authentic
- graphics, four bladed prop, wing stabilizers, and air scoop.
- Simple construction with minimal glue required for assembly
- Rugged electronic retractable landing gear with metal trunnions
- Durable EPO foam with reinforced one-piece wing
- Wingspan 1070mm / 42.2in
- Length 973mm / 38.3in
- Flying Weight around 1270g
- CG 93mm (From Leading Edge)
- Power System 3648-KV770 brushless
- Prop Size 10 x 8
- Speed Control 70A, Integrated 5A SBEC
- Propeller 10x8
- Landing Gear Servoless electric retracts
- Retracts Yes
- Servos 9g × 6
- Rudder Yes
- Flaps Yes - split flaps
- Ailerons Yes
- Lights No
- Foam Material EPO Foam
Please Note: This is sold in ARTF format and requires Radio System, 4S Li-Po Battery, Charger and AA batteries.