Seagull Model Bowers Flybaby 10-15cc - SEA238
The epitome of an honest-to-goodness home-built light aircraft the Bowers Fly-Baby has all the elements you could possibly ask for in an aeroplane that’s born in a domestic garage, sharing it’s living space with the washing machine, the tumble dryer and the kids bikes. I mean, just look at it – Chunky wheels, a W.W.I vee-strut fixed undercarriage, an open cockpit, an engine that hangs out in the breeze, landing and flying wires, and overall proportions that prompt oohs and aahs from all who clap eyes on it. Who can resist its charm, its character or its agricultural home-grown loveliness. It’s a peach of an aeroplane and now, thanks to Seagull Models, you too can own and fly this delightful 69” span 4-channel R/C version. Think about it just for a minute; 4-channels, a fixed undercarriage, a big floaty wing, perfect proportions, and a host of scale detail, including all that wonderful wiring, a pilot, instrument panel, engine detail, a sprung tail wheel and, best of all, an essence of real wood and fabric. It all amounts to an aeroplane that’s guaranteed to be hassle free, a pleasure to fly, and a real picture in the air.
- Airframe factory finished in Oracover.
- Scale colour scheme.
- Factory painted glass fibre cowl with engine detail.
- Two piece plug-in wing panels for easy transport and storage.
- Choose either i.c. or electric power using the supplied EP conversion kit.
- Numerous scale details.
- Lightweight and tough CNC cut balsa and ply construction.
- Wingspan (mm): 1750
- Length (mm): 1225
- Wing area (sq. in): 777
- Weight (lb): 7.7
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered wing set.
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered tail set.
- 1 x Clear windscreen moulding.
- 1 x Factory painted glass fibre cowl.
- 1 x Aluminium tubular wing joiner.
- 1 x Painted alloy undercarriage assembly.
- 1 x Pilot figure.
- 1 x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, fuel tank etc.).
- 1 x Sprung / steerable tail wheel unit.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
REQUIRED TO COMPLETE:
1 x 10 - 15cc i.c. engine or equivalent electric powertrain.
1 x 4-channel (minimum) transmitter and receiver combo.
1 x Propeller to suit your chosen engine.
5 x Suitable standard size servos (i.c. version).