Seagull Model EP Magic Star 3D 480 (SEA-X157)
UK Delivery: Free
The MAGIC STAR 3D EP was designed with the intermediate/advanced sport flyer in mind. It is a semi scale airplane which is easy to fly and quick to assemble. The airframe is conventionally built using balsa and plywood to make it stronger than the average ARTF, yet the design allows the aeroplane to be kept light. You will find that most of the work has been done for you already. The motor mount has been fitted and the hinges are pre-installed. Flying the MAGIC STAR 3D EP is simply a joy.
- Covered and Trimmed in Genuine Oracover with Pre-cut Decals.
- High quality balsa and balsa plywood, these make light weight construction.
- Light wing loading for excellent flying characteristics
- Two-piece wing with carbon tube support
- Hinge Slots precut for CA style Hinges
- Generously-proportioned control surfaces for outstanding 3D performance
- Large upper and lower easy-access magnetic hatches
- Fully painted and trimmed fiberglass cowl and wheel pants with fuel proof paint.
- Great Flying Sport/Aerobatic/3D Plane
- Great Color scheme - Very Easy to See
- Aluminum Landing Gear
- All Necessary Hardware and Accessories Included
- Wingspan: 39 in (99.1 cm).
- Wing area: 432.5 sq.in (27.9 sq.dm).
- Weight: 1.5-1.9 lbs (0.7-0.85 kg).
- Length: 33.8 in (85.8 cm).
ITEMS REQUIRED TO COMPLETE:
- Motor size: 450-480 size brushless
- ESC: 30-amp brushless ESC
- Radio: 4 channels with 4 sub micro servos.