Seagull Model Junkers CL1 G-BUYU 15cc - SEA275
UK Delivery: Free
Seagull’s CL.I will immediately catch the eye of W.W.I aircraft lovers and it’s not difficult to see why. Festooned with period character and large enough to really make an impression, this 69” span model of the 1917 ground-attach monoplane takes 10 - 15cc engines, uses 4 channels and takes 5 servos. In other words, it’s an uncomplicated, sturdy, everyday flyer that would make a perfect first scale model. Finished in authentic matt Oracover and sporting all the fussy detail you’d expect - not least machine guns, bracing wires, engine / radiator detail, and cockpit coaming - it’s ripe for club scale competitions and the perfect canvas for weathering and adding further scale refinements. Make it your own - make it Seagull.
- Lightweight, CNC-cut balsa and ply construction.
- Authentic scale colour scheme.
- Covered in genuine matt finish Oracover film.
- Factory painted fibreglass engine cowl.
- Detailed cockpit with lightweight painted pilot and rear gunner.
- Removable cockpit hatch for easy radio and flight battery access.
- Plug-in wing panels simplify transportation and field assembly.
- Full hardware pack included for either glow or electric power.
- Scale detailing includes bracing wires, guns and cockpit coaming.
- Simple 4-channel control.
- Bags of period character.
- Wingspan (mm): 1750
- Length (mm): 1226
- Total surface area (sq. in): 777
- Weight (lb): 8.8
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered wing set.
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered tail set.
- 1 x Electric power conversion kit.
- 1 x Lightweight pilot figure.
- 1 x Lightweight rear gunner figure.
- 1 x Factory painted glass fibre cowl with engine detail.
- 1 x Bracing wire set.
- 1 x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, pushrods, fuel tank etc.).
- 1 x Sprung / steerable tail wheel unit.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
REQUIRED TO COMPLETE:
- 1 x 10 - 15cc engine or electric equivalent.
- 1 x 4-ch (minimum) computer transmitter and receiver combo.
- 5 x Standard-size servos.
- 1 x Propeller to suit chosen engine.