Seagull Model KA8B Glider 3m -ARTF
UK Delivery: Free
The charming looks of the KA8B go back to 1950 when the German company, Schleiher, manufactured the first prototype and in November 1957 the first flights where carried out. From then on, over 1100 where built to cover customer demands of this popular single-seat glider.
Seagull have chosen one of the current popular color schemes that makes the KA8B stand out and look timeless.
Perfect for ridge slope soaring or towed to height looking for thermals.
- Great scale looks that will grace any flying site
- Fixed undercarriage for great "run on landings"
- Efficient Airbrakes
- Releasable tow hook point
- Scale pilot
- Aileron Rudder and Elevator controls
- Oracover covering
- Scale aerobatic
- Approx flying weight - 6.2lbs (2.8Kg)
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Flying skill level - INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCED
- Length - 57.1ins (145cm)
- Radio - 6 Channel with 7 servos (4 x HS85) and (3 x HS311) (REQ)
- Type - Glider
- Wing area - 899.sq.ins (58dm)
- Wingspan - 118.1ins (300cm)