Super Flying Model Fokker DVII EP ARTF Red
The Fokker DVII ARTF will satisfy anyone wanting to recreate the feel of a WII flight with SFM's realistic and quality balsa and balsa plywood construction, precision laser-cut parts model aircraft.
Pre-built and pre-covered with shock-absorbing landing gear, complete pre-bent wire and hardware package with step-by-step instructions will make this a superb choice of model aircraft to own.
• All top –quality balsa and balsa plywood construction, precision laser-cut parts.
• Come with shock-absorbing landing gear, complete pre-bent wire and hardware package with step-by-step instruction
• 90% pre-build and is already covered with iron-on covering.
• Connect the top and bottom main wing with ball-end rods. It is easy to disassemble the main wing set by using ball-link pliers.
• Magnet attached battery cover and hook and Loop strap make it very easy to change the battery pack.
- ESC: 45A
- Wingspan: 1200mm
- Length: 950mm
- Weight: 1700g
- Radio System: 4 channels
- Thrust: 1.8 KGS and up
- Wing Area: 41 dm²
- LiPo: 4S 2200mAh
- Electric Motor: 850KV brushless