Super Flying Model TRI-40 II ARTF
TheTRI-40 II is a perfect introduction into 4 channel radio control flying. This version of the TRI-40 II is supplied in ARTF format allowing quick assembly and you spend less time building and more time flying!
The airframe is built from laser cut parts and assembled on jigs to ensure accuracy making the structure both lightweight and rigid. The airframe is then covered in high quality heat-shrink film leaving only he final assembly left to do. Installing your choice of electric or I/C power systems and adding the radio equipment can be completed over a couple of evenings. The kit includes a metal engine mount, spinner, fuel tank, linkage set, plywood electric motor mount, foam wheels and landing gear as well as a detailed set of step by step instructions.
The TRI-40 II excells as a trainer and is ectremely stable in a variety of weathers. The low wing loading produces forgiving flight characteristics and the in-built dihedral adds to the stability making it perfect for the novice pilot. Increase the control movements and the TRI-40 II is also capable of sports and aerobatic flying.
• Laser-cut balsa and plywood construction
• Optional flaps
• Comprehensive hardware pack
• Suitable for both GP and EP power systems
• Capable of both sports and novice flying
• Removable battery hatch cover
- ESC: 60A Brushless (Rec.)
- Propeller: EP 12x8", GP 11x6", Gas 12x6" (Rec.)
- Wingspan: 1600mm (63")
- Length: 1240mm (48.8")
- Weight: 1900g (Approx)
- Radio System: 4-6 Channel (Req.)
- IC Engine: .40 2-Stroke (Rec.)
- IC Engine: .60 4-Stroke (Rec.)
- IC Engine: 10CC Petrol (Rec.)
- Wing Area: 45 dm2
- LiPo: 4S1P 3000mAh (Rec.)
- Electric Motor: 3520 840KV Brushless (Rec.)
- Type: ARTF