TACTIC FPV-T1 5.8GHz 25mW Tx/Antenna/Cables
Tactic 5.8 GHz transmitters are small and lightweight, which makes them ideal devices for any First Person View setup.
Available in multiple power options, each transmitter installs within seconds for instant FPV action.
Once mounted in an R/C model, just connect a compatible camera and sync the transmitter to FPV goggles or a monitor (such as the Tactic FPV-RM1 HD Monitor with Receivers).
Camera, model and receivers sold separately.
- External RP-SMA antenna
- Power and video Y-harness
- Camera adapter with USB Mini-B plug
- Battery Adapter
- Compatible with the Tactic 2.4GHz transmitters and any transmitter
- featuring the SLT logo
- For RC surface vehicles including car, truck, buggies and boats
- Internal antenna
- Built-in bind button with red LED status indicator
- Automatic fail-safe returns all servos to center, and automatically
- resumes normal function when signal is reacquired
- One button setup
- One year limited warranty
FPV CHECKLIST - WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Monitor or Goggles
- Channels: 22
- Frequencies: 5.733 - 5.866 GHz
- Approximate Range: maximum up to 300 m (completely unobstructed)
- Output Power: 25 mW
- Input Power: 7.4 - 22.2 V
- Operating Current: 50 mA at 12V DC
- Dimensions*: 37 x 24 x 11 mm (1.5 x 1.0 x 0.4'')
- Weight with case*: 11.2 g (0.4 oz)
- *without antenna