Tactic TR325 2.4GHz 3-Channel Micro SLT Receiver
Tactic makes the security of 2.4GHz technology easy and affordable for every modeler. Linking a transmitter to a receiver takes only the press of a button. Tactic SLT receivers are so budget-friendly, they're the perfect choice for outfitting one model or retrofitting an entire fleet.
- Dependable, affordable 2.4GHz performance — Tactic receivers perform like high-end equipment at less than half the cost. That makes Tactic systems a better investment for today, and upgrades more affordable in the future.
- The size and range you need — Compact and lightweight, full range Tactic receivers install easily into everything from micro electrics to gas and glow giants, helis, cars and boats.
- Single-receiver simplicity — Enjoy strong, clear reception anywhere, without the cost and complexity of master/satellite receiver systems.
- Push-button Tx/Rx linking — Take a second to press a button on the receiver, and you establish a robust, unbreakable link between the receiver and transmitter. Once that's done, your receiver won't respond to anything except the unique, coded signal from your transmitter.
- Compatible with SLT radios — Including all Tactic 2.4GHz transmitters, any other transmitter featuring the SLT logo and both the AnyLink and AnyLink2.
- Full, 1-year limited warranty.
- Compatible with the Tactic 2.4GHz transmitters and any transmitter
- featuring the SLT logo
- For RC surface vehicles including car, truck, buggies and boats
- Internal antenna
- Built-in bind button with red LED status indicator
- Automatic fail-safe returns all servos to center, and automatically
- resumes normal function when signal is reacquired
- One button setup
- One year limited warranty
- Channels: 3
- Receiving Frequencies: 2.403 - 2.480GHz
- Modulation: SLT 2.4GHz FHSS
- Input Power Requirement: 4.0-6.0V
- Dimensions: 1.4 x 0.75 x 0.55" (35 x 19 x 14mm)
- Weight: 0.18 oz (5.2g)
- Antenna: Internal
- Range: 600' (185m)
- Compatibility: Tactic 2.4GHz or SLT 2.4GHz transmitters